Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
@Naomi are you the PGO?
Sorry, what does PGO stand for? @.@
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, paranoid gun owner, right? No. I'm not. But you're close.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Paranoid Gun owner
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Guys fuck Holt for today and kill Gary pls so that Gry's death wasn't for nothing ....... I believe that the Assassin is one of the online ppl now (Holt, Panda /dead/, Aonori, Kat, Gry /dead ;-;/, desin and Naomi. Knowing me being aa witch and desin is kinda confirmed since there is no other person to claim noble it leaves to Holt and Aonori one of them is the ASS IMO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry, what does PGO stand for? @.@
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, paranoid gun owner, right? No. I'm not. But you're close.
Pls just dont tell me you are a Bulletproof or I will ragequit
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Ao say your role!!!!!
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Wow. If I were to guess, that means there were 2 assassins, presumably to take care of two BPs. This is crazy.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
also @Naomi at this point just say what u r we are getting cornered here
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Guys fuck Holt for today and kill Gary pls so that Gry's death wasn't for nothing ....... I believe that the Assassin is one of the online ppl now (Holt, Panda /dead/, Aonori, Kat, Gry /dead ;-;/, desin and Naomi. Knowing me being aa witch and desin is kinda confirmed since there is no other person to claim noble it leaves to Holt and Aonori one of them is the ASS IMO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pls just dont tell me you are a Bulletproof or I will ragequit
But assasian can't do that right ?
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Not the detective dammit!!
Guys fuck Holt for today and kill Gary pls so that Gry's death wasn't for nothing ....... I believe that the Assassin is one of the online ppl now (Holt, Panda /dead/, Aonori, Kat, Gry /dead ;-;/, desin and Naomi. Knowing me being aa witch and desin is kinda confirmed since there is no other person to claim noble it leaves to Holt and Aonori one of them is the ASS IMO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pls just dont tell me you are a Bulletproof or I will ragequit
I´m not the assassin lol, my role isnt even capable of killing players.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Wow. If I were to guess, that means there were 2 assassins, presumably to take care of two BPs. This is crazy.
nah pls dont guess cuz you are saying BS
Assassin (Mafia): The Assassin is a Mafia Member that may choose to kill at Daytime instead of the Night. Unlike Daytime Vigilantes he is not doing the Daykill publicly but via PM to the Host.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But assasian can't do that right ?
cant do what exactly?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Me, kat, g01, Naomi, desin24 and Aonori were online at the time Gry revealed. I think kat could be legitimate townie. So it's either g01 or Aonori. I do agree with kat on killing Gary. R.I.P Gry. That valuable info came at a great price
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
nah pls dont guess cuz you are saying BS

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

cant do what exactly?
What? There's definitely an assassin but it's not certain there were 2. It's the likely outcome but we can't really confirm until the game ends hence why I said I guess. Santa was in the game before
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well I just said that I do not trust Gry and he died wight after that...wouldn't it be so suspicious for me to do that ? And I am pretty sure this is not assasians work
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well I just said that I do not trust Gry and he died wight after that...wouldn't it be so suspicious for me to do that ? And I am pretty sure this is not assasians work
And whose work is it then?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
nah pls dont guess cuz you are saying BS

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

cant do what exactly?
In last game demon was assasian and if he wishes to kill someone he have to say it during night iirc
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What? There's definitely an assassin but it's not certain there were 2. It's the likely outcome but we can't really confirm until the game ends hence why I said I guess. Santa was in the game before
Yeah but having 2 ass kills doesnt mean there are two asses
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Ok already checked day phase 2´s comments, Machi and Panda both votekilled Kat, so she cant be a mafia from any of the two different mafia teams assuming they wouldnt votekill one of their members like that.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okey just read it,I remember wrong...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
In last game demon was assasian and if he wishes to kill someone he have to say it during night iirc
Thats a bullshit pls read what you said also why the hell did I copy the role definition of the Ass if you arent reading it >_<
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok already checked day phase 2´s comments, Machi and Panda both votekilled Kat, so she cant be a mafia from any of the two different mafia teams assuming they wouldnt votekill one of their members like that.
Nah it means nothing that they didnt votekill me. Mafia does that they do votekill each other to cover for each other. Ofc Im not saying Im mafia, Im just saying that the argument is not legit
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well I just said that I do not trust Gry and he died wight after that...wouldn't it be so suspicious for me to do that ? And I am pretty sure this is not assasians work
That doesn't mean anything. Also, it's obviously an assassin. Or more like, it's 90% certain it's an assassin except someone got a killing gift and held it all this time and this someone would've to be Mafia anyway. Maybe it's even Lawl.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Ok, done checking day phase 3´s comments, Panda went for the Uste bandwagon and Machi went for a random votekill on Lawl.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okey I believe this was holt...Think about it,We all voted for Holt but Gry said that Gary is mafia and right after that gry died and everyone jumping on gary,sure he is mafia but holt is mafia too imo and assassin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, done checking day phase 3´s comments, Panda went for the Uste bandwagon and Machi went for a random votekill on Lawl.
What are you doing ? wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top