@ Holtie You 're doing exactly the same thing you did with Uste and people seems to follow you as lemmings, I've been stating from the beginning that with the whole Bp thing that you're more than fishy, I was the only one, back then, to support Uste and to blame your bandwagon. I was the only one who voted g01 and to point out he's more than fishy too, as I was the 1st one to point out panda and Gnut too, who happened to be mafia boss and 3rd party. I did absolutely nothing to be blamed for, but you perfectly know that and you just want another innocent person to be lynched, Obviously the most suspicious ones are you and Go1 I really doubt that both of you are greenies, you prolly are Mafia or 3rd party.
Also regarding role revealing I told you a lot, enough for you to get it, and you prolly did but you willfully choose to ignore my posts. Also, none of Aon, desin, piplup and your roles are revealed (don't trust your Bp claim, who will tbh ?) the only ones that are revealed is Nao and Magi but need to check all this, so why targetting me ? You're playing dishonestly like you did with Ustegius , and yet seems people like jumping and easy bandwagons rather than thinking carefully and checking things by themselves.
If you happened to be a townie Holt, which I highly doubt, you're definitely the one who ruins the game with your poor decisions as you already ruined it with the Ustegius bandwagon. Sorry, but don't care of you anymore.
Votelock Holt
@ Ao funny how you complain about bandwagons, but just conveniently jump on them. I 'm the only one who voted Holt, based on what he's doing and what he did previously, I'm shocked how can you trust someone that already did a similar thing, if he was a proven townie he should have been lynched or killed way before Farf or Kat, there's no way there's 2 Bulletproof in the game and no strongman, and if Mafia had a strongman, he/she will have surely used his ability on Holt, that's the whole point of a strongman. That's why Bp claim and the whole holt playing makes no sense for a townie. I can't believe that anymore. Also Uste warned us earlier against Holt, so did Farf and Kat and I trust their judgement and their games experience. Anyway seems that the game is done.
And also I suspect that Ao and desin don't really want yo play anymore considering how they vote, they don't even care to read posts and they obviously don't care about townies victory assuming they're townies ofc, and that's annoying. As for Holt he's too fishy to me he's 90 to 95% mafia, or 3rd party, I may be wrong ofc, but if he really happened to be a townie, which I highly doubt his playing doesn't serve us at all.
Considering how things are going, at this rate I'm already dead, that's probably my last post in the game, so my advise would be to beware of Holt and G01, but honestly with maybe 2 or 3 mafia/3rd party remaining plus inactive players, don't know if we can make it, unless Naomi appears and uses her ability, without her don't see how we could win. Good luck