FeelsBadMan Zone

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I never really pick "one" best show, genres are too different and whatnot, I just find it kinda hard to pick just one as the definite best. Maybe I could decide on something if I gave it a lot of thought, but I don't care enough to find a number 1 or something xD

If you ask me about the best shows of 2015... Death Parade, OreGairu S2 (seems like you dropped the first show I recommended to you a while ago? "Yahari" I mean), DanMachi, FSN:UBW S2 (obviously :kappa), Kekkai Sensen, Hibike! Euphonium, Gintama, Sidonia no Kishi S2, Rokka no Yusha, Gakkou Gurashi, Noragami: Aragoto, One Punch Man... yeah I think that's what I consider the best of the year xD

Making a top 5 out of that, I guess: One Punch Man, OreGairu S2, Death Parade, Hibike! Euphonium, Rokka no Yuusha/Kekkai Sensen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That feeling when you almost want to rewatch HxH...
Oh yeah, well you know I feel the same regarding genres, but favorite would probably be a better term since favorite =/= "best".

Oh yeah, I dropped it I guess. Completely forgot about it. I guess I wasn't in a mood to watch a show like that at the time. Hibike! Euphonium looks like a fun series, I normally seem to like these kinds of relaxed series with music xD

Yeah, I'm luckily past the urge to rewatch now. Would be a hassle.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
happy new year brotha....hope all is well:XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Stopping by to wish you a happy new year, Nuno. It's been a while since I've posted in one of your threads and without looking, I'm not sure if it was this one or a previous version.

How are things? :wowsoBOB
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
happy new year brotha....hope all is well:XD
Happy New Year man. Yeah all is going well over here. With you and yours?

Stopping by to wish you a happy new year, Nuno. It's been a while since I've posted in one of your threads and without looking, I'm not sure if it was this one or a previous version.

How are things? :wowsoBOB
Happy New Year man =)

Well, are you subbed to the thread? Or maybe it doesn't work like that now, lol. IDK, it's been a lot of pages so I assume you posted before.

Things are going well really. Pretty busy with work and needing to buy an apartment now. I finally have enough equity to begin to look at placed that are somewhat decent, so going to be a busy time with apartment hunting etc.

How about you?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i'm good so is the fam.....

good to see you getting on your feet....good luck on more future successes:thumbs
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
i'm good so is the fam.....

good to see you getting on your feet....good luck on more future successes:thumbs
Thanks man. Will be quite exciting owning a place finally, after having been a slave of renting places for many years. Even though it'll be about the same amount going out due to loan expenses, it'll at least be mine and not rented. Hoping I get a raise, lol.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks man. Will be quite exciting owning a place finally, after having been a slave of renting places for many years. Even though it'll be about the same amount going out due to loan expenses, it'll at least be mine and not rented. Hoping I get a raise, lol.
yeah....buying a home is very stressful....take it from me.
but,like you said...it will be your's and that feeling is so awesome!
hopefully you get thru it quickly....i bought mine thru a short sale(it was a foreclosed home)....it took almost a whole yr:shootme
not because of my end....but all the shit on the owners end that needed to be cleared/paid up.

good luck tho....:XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Happy New Year man =)

Well, are you subbed to the thread? Or maybe it doesn't work like that now, lol. IDK, it's been a lot of pages so I assume you posted before.

Things are going well really. Pretty busy with work and needing to buy an apartment now. I finally have enough equity to begin to look at placed that are somewhat decent, so going to be a busy time with apartment hunting etc.

How about you?
I wasn't subbed to this thread, I had removed the sub back on the old forum :hee. Are subbed threads carried through, but it's taking a while to get used to this new "Watched threads" system; RIP UserCP :crying.

Ah congrats on that, like Greg said that's gonna feel awesome when you finally have it. Finally a place to crash in Norway :wowsoBOB Fingers crossed it's a smooth process.

Things are good, the holiday period just makes everyone really lazy. I have a bit of time off( our industry works that way in January), so I'm hoping to make it productive and not just faff around my house. Besides that, enjoying my semi-new place, still rented but lots of space, enjoying my relationships with friends, family, partner, and it's been a good Christmas/New Year period for me.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh yeah, well you know I feel the same regarding genres, but favorite would probably be a better term since favorite =/= "best".

Oh yeah, I dropped it I guess. Completely forgot about it. I guess I wasn't in a mood to watch a show like that at the time. Hibike! Euphonium looks like a fun series, I normally seem to like these kinds of relaxed series with music xD

Yeah, I'm luckily past the urge to rewatch now. Would be a hassle.
Well I will stick with my top 5, no matter if you call it best or favourite :p

What a shame, the second season was amazing.
Yeah it's a really fun series, guess you could check it out =) Pretty different compared to Shigatsu, but it does have quite a bit of focus on music too.

Indeed it would be, but feeling the urge sometimes isn't really a bad thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
man this Nuno, don't leave us dude :residentsleeper
--- Double Post Merged, ---


lol trying hard to get some new people into WOW huh? I wonder if they will actually go for that. Would certainly take another look at WoW if I get one month just for watching the movie x)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
oh btw, Shogun Assassination Arc is over, really good stuff. New OP is great too


I wonder if I will ever get an answer to all of this haha XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Died after he got is award.


:feelsbadman
RIP
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Should we say a eulogy for him?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway


lol trying hard to get some new people into WOW huh? I wonder if they will actually go for that. Would certainly take another look at WoW if I get one month just for watching the movie x)

--- Double Post Merged, ---
oh btw, Shogun Assassination Arc is over, really good stuff. New OP is great too

I wonder if I will ever get an answer to all of this haha XD
Hi.

wow that's almost cringe worthy. Giving all the games + a month free for watching the movie? Seems like the ultimate ass-kissing way of not only getting people to visit the cinema, but also to get them to return to the game (or try it out for newbies). I don't know, currently I have no desire to return to be honest. I was close a few months back with a good desire, but I stopped myself knowing I wouldn't do shit once I hit max level, and also not having any class I want to level is boring.

Hmm, quite a good OP indeed =) I liked the transitions between pictures at the start with the picture > black/white morph > new picture. Song is pretty decent, but not one of the ones that really make me go nuts. So Island arc next, which was pretty good. Guess I will check it out soon, but first I need to watch One Punch Man... Haven't watched any anime in months now. At the moment I only read Bleach, Fairy Tail and Tokyo Ghoul too... That feel...
Is Nuno even alive anymore? :worrybunny
Hi.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
wow that's almost cringe worthy. Giving all the games + a month free for watching the movie? Seems like the ultimate ass-kissing way of not only getting people to visit the cinema, but also to get them to return to the game (or try it out for newbies). I don't know, currently I have no desire to return to be honest. I was close a few months back with a good desire, but I stopped myself knowing I wouldn't do shit once I hit max level, and also not having any class I want to level is boring.

Hmm, quite a good OP indeed =) I liked the transitions between pictures at the start with the picture > black/white morph > new picture. Song is pretty decent, but not one of the ones that really make me go nuts. So Island arc next, which was pretty good. Guess I will check it out soon, but first I need to watch One Punch Man... Haven't watched any anime in months now. At the moment I only read Bleach, Fairy Tail and Tokyo Ghoul too... That feel...
Yeah it's a pretty cheap move, I guess they want to use the opportunity/getting desperate. They will stop to release the active user count too lol, seems like they don't except anything great in the future x'D And I don't have much motivation either, but if I actually get a free month just for watching the movie I might as well use it to take a short look at where the game is currently standing. Currently I'm playing Starcraft haha, finally decided to give this other Blizz game a try and so far I'm not disappointed.

The song is decent yep, nothing amazing though. I miss stuff like Sakura Mitsusuki, now that was really awesome. And dude, it's called Shinsengumi Farewell arc :^) And you're turning into too much of a normal dude, watch more anime and read more manga :kappa Btw, current Gintama arc is almost over, and supposedly (according to the author), the next one will be the last. I can see that actually happen, especially after the latest chapter.
At least you still read one good series, namely Tokyo Ghoul x)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Yeah it's a pretty cheap move, I guess they want to use the opportunity/getting desperate. They will stop to release the active user count too lol, seems like they don't except anything great in the future x'D And I don't have much motivation either, but if I actually get a free month just for watching the movie I might as well use it to take a short look at where the game is currently standing. Currently I'm playing Starcraft haha, finally decided to give this other Blizz game a try and so far I'm not disappointed.

The song is decent yep, nothing amazing though. I miss stuff like Sakura Mitsusuki, now that was really awesome. And dude, it's called Shinsengumi Farewell arc :^) And you're turning into too much of a normal dude, watch more anime and read more manga :kappa Btw, current Gintama arc is almost over, and supposedly (according to the author), the next one will be the last. I can see that actually happen, especially after the latest chapter.
At least you still read one good series, namely Tokyo Ghoul x)
Haha, I used to love RTS (mostly WC3, but Red Alert, Age of Empires, Settlers (which was rather complex and super slow, and other old school games too)). But IDK, I never liked the concept of 1v1 in RTS, I just never got comfortable with it. I preferred playing e.g. 2v2s, 3v3s, 4v4s etc in WC3 for example. For some reason I never was afraid of 1v1s in Age of Empires though. I would like to play RTS again as they're great slow games you can play rather casually, but I kind of despise playing versus computers too because they can unfairly do everything at the same time. Maybe I'll give Civ a try sometime in the future. Glad to see you enjoy playing SC though, I personally never played that series either for some reason, despite being a huge Blizzard fan. You playing online? You any good?

Haha, I don't care what the arc is called =) Yeah Sakura Mitsusuki was legendary. Still think it's the best OP by far. It's tied with Samurai Heart for me for OP/ED in Gintama. I can't decide which one I like best so I went with the tie cop out. Haha, yeah TG is pretty great. IDK how Titan is lately but I fell off a while ago and it just doesn't seem that fun to me for some reason. Bleach has been somewhat fun the past two weeks too actually too, even if it continues being ridiculous. At least Yorouchi is as sexy as always. Kubo looking too much at Fairy Tail lately for that ecchi.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Haha, I used to love RTS (mostly WC3, but Red Alert, Age of Empires, Settlers (which was rather complex and super slow, and other old school games too)). But IDK, I never liked the concept of 1v1 in RTS, I just never got comfortable with it. I preferred playing e.g. 2v2s, 3v3s, 4v4s etc in WC3 for example. For some reason I never was afraid of 1v1s in Age of Empires though. I would like to play RTS again as they're great slow games you can play rather casually, but I kind of despise playing versus computers too because they can unfairly do everything at the same time. Maybe I'll give Civ a try sometime in the future. Glad to see you enjoy playing SC though, I personally never played that series either for some reason, despite being a huge Blizzard fan. You playing online? You any good?

Haha, I don't care what the arc is called =) Yeah Sakura Mitsusuki was legendary. Still think it's the best OP by far. It's tied with Samurai Heart for me for OP/ED in Gintama. I can't decide which one I like best so I went with the tie cop out. Haha, yeah TG is pretty great. IDK how Titan is lately but I fell off a while ago and it just doesn't seem that fun to me for some reason. Bleach has been somewhat fun the past two weeks too actually too, even if it continues being ridiculous. At least Yorouchi is as sexy as always. Kubo looking too much at Fairy Tail lately for that ecchi.
Well I still like RTS, but I feel a lot out there just don't are much good nowadays. Used to play Age of Empires a lot too, way in the past xD And dude, I'm not into this for the online thing. I imagine it could be fun, but I just lack the time and motivation for that, and I would probably need to get better as well. I first played the old Starcraft 1 first, with graphics from Starcraft II, thanks to a mod. That one honestly was pretty hard lol, the campaign I mean. I got better with time but especially during the first campaign or so some later missions were hard. It was designed in a way that a mission can take you one hour easily, so you can imagine how much time I spent on the last few or so x'D Stacraft II actually is a lot easier, but I guess that I'm a lot more used to the system plays into it as well.
I do think Warcraft's story and design was superior, but overall I just have to hand it to Blizz again. The atmosphere, flair and story is just so much better than most other RTS.

Well same ofc, but I think we went over that quite often haha. Titan actually is pretty good atm, things are moving forward a lot.
Bleach chap got better with Yorouchi again indeed, bc she's the hottest female in Bleach by far XD Otherwise it's pretty much the same blabla as always.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Holy moly

That Hisoka vs Chrollo fight in the new chap :kreygasm
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
That's some feels good chapter dude.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top