Kat's Diary!

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yes I'm almost 19 (well in 4 months :XD) but finishing this year! Finally, can't bear the school anymore >_<
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Ahh you little baby :p.
I for one am afraid to turn 20, :(
How does the education system work other there?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh you are only 19? I didn't know :toc So you are baby yourself then! :p Well the education system here is kinda fucked up - First you have 9 years of primary school, then 4 years of high school if you choose like grammar school (5 if you choose something specific like tourism or sth) and then you go to uni which is 3+2 I think (depends on the course too ofc). But I finished the primary school 1 year earlier and joined a 5 years bilingual program. So basically it's the same except that I was 1 year less in primary school and 1 year more in hs :XD
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I'm not a baby, I just look really young and I have a baby face :emocat. Your education system kinda reminds of the American one only slightly, over here you start at Nursrey & Primary where you spend 8 years, then you go to high school/secondary school (depends on what you want to call it) there you stay for 5 years, then you go to college or sixth form for 2-3 years depending on what level programs you're studying, I did A levels which are the harder one and they last 2 years. You could also go the easier route and do BTEC which is just coursework based (so you're basically just doing assignments all the time no exams). Then you can go uni for however long you need/want. I am doing an apprenticeship so I'm not going university. It's long but that's what it is here
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well since I hate study I would prefer not going to uni but then again what would I do so I gotta go :XD I will probably just end up taking an easy course like English or whatever so I can either teach or translate cuuuuuz there is nothing I like O.o. Also the thing with just doing HW and no exams sounds so awesome :3 would totally love that
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Yeah the coursework thing is the chilling route, I thought I was Elite status doing A level, ended up being the 2 worst years of my life, I got good grades though so I can't complain, with the BTEC course you only have to go in to college 3days a week
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
So you are saying you are a smart guy? :3
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I'm lazy, education from my perspective has little to do with being smart because in them exams its just who can remember the most about the topic at hand. But I guess you could say I'm a smart idiot :3c
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah I agree! I mean how can they tell who is smart and not just by getting some stupid grades :XD Ofc if you study you will know it but the question is for how long you will really know it lol ... Like I have to problem studying politics for a test but then in a few days I dont remember :toc

Smart idiot you say :3c What's that supposed to mean?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
In high school I was that guy in the back of the class who could babble his way through essays and get A's but that was just me, I don't study you know, I think throughout my education life I studied for an ample amount of 1hr in total.. I can not do it to my self takes too much concentration and im too laid back to care.

I'm smart when I need to be, on the internet I don't see the point to try and act smart anyone can just pick up a few facts from wiki and seem smart, but ultimately IRL I do dumb shit..
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
BTW on TRC its got a movie too...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
In high school I was that guy in the back of the class who could babble his way through essays and get A's but that was just me, I don't study you know, I think throughout my education life I studied for an ample amount of 1hr in total.. I can not do it to my self takes too much concentration and im too laid back to care.

I'm smart when I need to be, on the internet I don't see the point to try and act smart anyone can just pick up a few facts from wiki and seem smart, but ultimately IRL I do dumb shit..
Haha well English essays for me are not a big deal but Slovak essays the only time I got an A from my Slovak essay was on the final exam lol ^^ Tha grammah too stupid :blush I always wanted to be like that ... not having to study and still getting As sounds amazing :toc

Thats interesting so basically you are saying that here you are an idiot and irl you are a smartass :3
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Haha well English essays for me are not a big deal but Slovak essays the only time I got an A from my Slovak essay was on the final exam lol ^^ Tha grammah too stupid :blush I always wanted to be like that ... not having to study and still getting As sounds amazing :toc

Thats interesting so basically you are saying that here you are an idiot and irl you are a smartass :3
Like I said before all it takes is a good memory.

Don't play with my words woman lol, I wouldn't say I'm an absolute smartass cuz I still do dumb shit, but I do have knowledge when/where it matters if that makes sense..
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah well even so you need to read it once or twice at least no ? :worrybunny

Also what makes you think you can call me *woman*! What am I your slave ?!
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Yeah well even so you need to read it once or twice at least no ? :worrybunny

Also what makes you think you can call me *woman*! What am I your slave ?!
To be honest its all dependent on the person I guess, but I just listen to the teacher talk, the only time I read stuff was for quotes if I was doing an assignment..I don't know how I manage to remember things. I have to say when it came to end of year exams I had to give my notes a quick 30mins skim and scan.

Sowwi :wtf its a word I picked up from Bob when I was a kid
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
But daddy never calls me *woman* he is always like *my kvietok* or something cute :pout
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Sorry as a good uncle I'll watch my words :cheez!

P.S I'm watching Love, Rosie and I'm 50mins in I like it already :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh It's good isn't it? I didn't expect a guy to like it though :o its more like for gurls :3
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I'm a big fan of romance even for a guy I like to keep in touch with the emotions!
Yeah It's really good
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Cool then you should definitely watch the others I mentioned!
 
Top