I dont want to be like you :/just become a potato
I dont want to be like you :/just become a potato
Don't worry, Kiko. Everything will work out fine.I'm good but nothing special tbh ... Xmas is basically over and I will have to start studying I still don't know what to do with my life (u n i) and I kinda feel meh about it and indifferent soo ye![]()


Thank you I will check it out!Karneval
The anime does not look interesting. Probably won't give a try now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Its older and only 233 chapters all together. Its by Clamp. My avy/sig are from it. Its all onlineNope, I have no idea what that is![]()
Well, its worth reading. It has two seasons and two OVAsWell ,tbh, I don't really read :/ I mean I started reading TG but it will take some time until I finish :3




Are you at university or are you still at college?Actually starting from today I gotta study![]()
