Kat's Diary!

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm good but nothing special tbh ... Xmas is basically over and I will have to start studying I still don't know what to do with my life (u n i) and I kinda feel meh about it and indifferent soo ye :XD
Don't worry, Kiko. Everything will work out fine.
Hope you had a nice Christmas.

 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Whats that anime ? looks cute :zomg
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I dunno :feelsbadman

Maybe Haku or Sky could help you. They watch a lot of animu.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I have an important mission for you Fifo! Find out what this anime is and I will give you a hug!
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Karneval

The anime does not look interesting. Probably won't give a try now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Karneval

The anime does not look interesting. Probably won't give a try now.
Thank you I will check it out!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also I wish you a Happy New Year and I hope that 2015 was a great one for you too! For me it was one of the best years even though I had some very sad moments and a lot of minutes spent crying but the most important thing is that the most of the year I was really happy! Hope you have a fun evening guys! ILY <333
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Have you ever read Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Nope, I have no idea what that is :worrybunny
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Nope, I have no idea what that is :worrybunny
Its older and only 233 chapters all together. Its by Clamp. My avy/sig are from it. Its all online
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well ,tbh, I don't really read :/ I mean I started reading TG but it will take some time until I finish :3
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Well ,tbh, I don't really read :/ I mean I started reading TG but it will take some time until I finish :3
Well, its worth reading. It has two seasons and two OVAs
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What do you do when you are at home for New Year's Eve and you are bored as hell ? :pout
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Invite friends over and have a little drinking session :D
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Parents :emocat
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Do you plan to go out tomorrow? If so then go clubbing or something
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Actually starting from today I gotta study :pout
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
HS ! :emocat
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Omg you're in HS, but arent you 18

(I wrote the wrong thing I swear Im still hung)
 
Last edited:
Top