Yes I'm almost 19 (well in 4 months
) but finishing this year! Finally, can't bear the school anymore >_<
) but finishing this year! Finally, can't bear the school anymore >_<
) but finishing this year! Finally, can't bear the school anymore >_<
.
So you are baby yourself then!
Well the education system here is kinda fucked up - First you have 9 years of primary school, then 4 years of high school if you choose like grammar school (5 if you choose something specific like tourism or sth) and then you go to uni which is 3+2 I think (depends on the course too ofc). But I finished the primary school 1 year earlier and joined a 5 years bilingual program. So basically it's the same except that I was 1 year less in primary school and 1 year more in hs 
. Your education system kinda reminds of the American one only slightly, over here you start at Nursrey & Primary where you spend 8 years, then you go to high school/secondary school (depends on what you want to call it) there you stay for 5 years, then you go to college or sixth form for 2-3 years depending on what level programs you're studying, I did A levels which are the harder one and they last 2 years. You could also go the easier route and do BTEC which is just coursework based (so you're basically just doing assignments all the time no exams). Then you can go uni for however long you need/want. I am doing an apprenticeship so I'm not going university. It's long but that's what it is here
I will probably just end up taking an easy course like English or whatever so I can either teach or translate cuuuuuz there is nothing I like O.o. Also the thing with just doing HW and no exams sounds so awesome :3 would totally love that
Ofc if you study you will know it but the question is for how long you will really know it lol ... Like I have to problem studying politics for a test but then in a few days I dont remember
What's that supposed to mean?
Haha well English essays for me are not a big deal but Slovak essays the only time I got an A from my Slovak essay was on the final exam lol ^^ Tha grammah too stupidIn high school I was that guy in the back of the class who could babble his way through essays and get A's but that was just me, I don't study you know, I think throughout my education life I studied for an ample amount of 1hr in total.. I can not do it to my self takes too much concentration and im too laid back to care.
I'm smart when I need to be, on the internet I don't see the point to try and act smart anyone can just pick up a few facts from wiki and seem smart, but ultimately IRL I do dumb shit..
I always wanted to be like that ... not having to study and still getting As sounds amazing
Like I said before all it takes is a good memory.Haha well English essays for me are not a big deal but Slovak essays the only time I got an A from my Slovak essay was on the final exam lol ^^ Tha grammah too stupidI always wanted to be like that ... not having to study and still getting As sounds amazing
Thats interesting so basically you are saying that here you are an idiot and irl you are a smartass :3

To be honest its all dependent on the person I guess, but I just listen to the teacher talk, the only time I read stuff was for quotes if I was doing an assignment..I don't know how I manage to remember things. I have to say when it came to end of year exams I had to give my notes a quick 30mins skim and scan.Yeah well even so you need to read it once or twice at least no ?
Also what makes you think you can call me *woman*! What am I your slave ?!
its a word I picked up from Bob when I was a kid
!
its more like for gurls :3