U wot m8?Fookin racist m8

Dora-kun! thanks; not heard from you in ages....still waiting for you to returnholy shit Bob just want to say that avy looks splendid.

"Shouldn't he be..." what, Sky?Bob is the red ranger...? Shouldn't he be...

Well you don't seem to want to stay. Just one post and you disappear.?
.....![]()


Your what..?And @Nuno, join our #portraitavatars team. I'm sure theres a nice Kylo Ren you can find.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Man, just wanted to compliment your set... that feelWell you don't seem to want to stay. Just one post and you disappear.![]()
Yeah the only one I could find was around 400x400 so I guess that's too small.I want this one but in bigger if I could, but I didn't find any with the right dimensions. Either they are completely black and feel empty under the mask, or they are full of other crap like Stormtroopers.
He'd probably like that, lol.Zordon can suck my moe.


I just didn't want to bother since you are admin nowKvietok
You finally remember I have a thread?

That's some weak reasoning.I just didn't want to bother since you are admin now![]()

But hey I should be the one complainingThat's some weak reasoning.![]()

Why should you be complaining? do I not pay attention to you?But hey I should be the one complaining![]()
I was talking about the thread war thingWhy should you be complaining? do I not pay attention to you?
