Return of the Vainglorious

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Fookin racist m8
U wot m8? :mono

holy shit Bob just want to say that avy looks splendid.
Dora-kun! thanks; not heard from you in ages....still waiting for you to return :wowsoBOB

Yes, the avy is cool, the whole image is even better. Funny thing is I've been reusing a lot of old avatars lately but as soon as I found this, I found more cool stuff to use.

Bob is the red ranger...? Shouldn't he be...
"Shouldn't he be..." what, Sky? :3c

I think Gary has something to say to you~

Well you don't seem to want to stay. Just one post and you disappear. :pout
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
And @Nuno, join our #portraitavatars team. I'm sure theres a nice Kylo Ren you can find.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
And @Nuno, join our #portraitavatars team. I'm sure theres a nice Kylo Ren you can find.
Your what..?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well you don't seem to want to stay. Just one post and you disappear. :pout
Man, just wanted to compliment your set... that feel
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@Sky: Zordon judges you :nah

@Nuno: 150x300 avatar, man; come on!

Well you just said "see ya" so that wasnt very encouraging...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I want this one but in bigger if I could, but I didn't find any with the right dimensions. Either they are completely black and feel empty under the mask, or they are full of other crap like Stormtroopers.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I want this one but in bigger if I could, but I didn't find any with the right dimensions. Either they are completely black and feel empty under the mask, or they are full of other crap like Stormtroopers.
Yeah the only one I could find was around 400x400 so I guess that's too small.

Zordon can suck my moe.
He'd probably like that, lol.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

:lmao
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Daddyyyy :glomp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Top