What did you choose then ?Okay, I'm not asking for suggestions, I have a watch list; just tying to choose something from there but thanks!![]()

What did you choose then ?Okay, I'm not asking for suggestions, I have a watch list; just tying to choose something from there but thanks!![]()


but tbh have a 2 years younger bf doesnt sound so coolJust is

how much growner can i getWhats so cool about having an older girlfriend ?grow up plz

Ahh someone gets itbut tbh have a 2 years younger bf doesnt sound so cool![]()

oh no pls you stay like you arehow much growner can i get![]()
Does if the girl loves youbut tbh have a 2 years younger bf doesnt sound so cool![]()
oh no pls you stay like you are
....DONT RUSH ME, I'M EATING!What did you choose then ?![]()

hate to make you think and eat....so stressfulDONT RUSH ME, I'M EATING!![]()

Must be a pain to eatDONT RUSH ME, I'M EATING!![]()
Oh don't worry by the time he's finished the earth would have successfully rotated around the sunhate to make you think and eat....so stressful![]()

picking a movie or eating.....or both?Oh don't worry by the time he's finished the earth would have successfully rotated around the sun![]()

Well if I had a 2 years younger bf ppl around would look at me like if Im stupid ... I do think that love has no limits but when the girl is older than the boy its kinda strange tbhDoes if the girl loves you
Eatingpicking a movie or eating.....or both?![]()
ooo such a busy person you areDONT RUSH ME, I'M EATING!![]()

we just wouldn't hang around your friendsWell if I had a 2 years younger bf ppl around would look at me like if Im stupid ... I do think that love has no limits but when the girl is older than the boy its kinda strange tbh

Not reallyWell if I had a 2 years younger bf ppl around would look at me like if Im stupid ... I do think that love has no limits but when the girl is older than the boy its kinda strange tbh