Kat's Diary!

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Okay, I'm not asking for suggestions, I have a watch list; just tying to choose something from there but thanks! :wowsoBOB
What did you choose then ? :nah
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
He's probably watching a chick flick :p
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
hate to make you think and eat....so stressful:gnut
Oh don't worry by the time he's finished the earth would have successfully rotated around the sun :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Does if the girl loves you
Well if I had a 2 years younger bf ppl around would look at me like if Im stupid ... I do think that love has no limits but when the girl is older than the boy its kinda strange tbh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well if I had a 2 years younger bf ppl around would look at me like if Im stupid ... I do think that love has no limits but when the girl is older than the boy its kinda strange tbh
we just wouldn't hang around your friends

:cookiehand
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Well if I had a 2 years younger bf ppl around would look at me like if Im stupid ... I do think that love has no limits but when the girl is older than the boy its kinda strange tbh
Not really
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well I wouldnt date a younger guy ... I mean girls are more mature by 2 years so if he was younger then -2 years ... I would end up dating a kid !
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Gonna watch Hanna. About time I get that off my list.
 
Top