Books - A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE] | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Books A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I'm not THAT cynical...I'm sure he finds it interesting, and it sort of is. But I'm not sure what the conclusion to it is going to be. :lmao
Guess I am THAT cynical. :cookiehand

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I'm sure he monetizes the videos, hence everything having multiple parts. But I doubt he'd make something if it wasn't interesting to him. That being said, I'm clueless to where this is going and what the "Robin" part of it will be.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I'm sure he monetizes the videos, hence everything having multiple parts. But I doubt he'd make something if it wasn't interesting to him. That being said, I'm clueless to where this is going and what the "Robin" part of it will be.
Well based on his past videos he seems to think that just like Bran, Sweetrobin has some powers. I think he bases that with Robin's obsession with making people fly...
Well tbh I doubt that, and I lost all interest in his videos. In the beginning it was reasonable but now, it seems like he's just doing vids for the sake of making them.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Well based on his past videos he seems to think that just like Bran, Sweetrobin has some powers. I think he bases that with Robin's obsession with making people fly...
Well tbh I doubt that, and I lost all interest in his videos. In the beginning it was reasonable but now, it seems like he's just doing vids for the sake of making them.
I keep on forgetting that they changed his name in the show...still, what a goofy title lol

Really? I thought his show videos were ok and his last series about the Ironborn was interesting.

I remember reading stuff about the similarities between GRRM's previous stories and some stuff in ASOIAF...I never thought he'd go this far with it though

---------- Post added July 27, 2015 at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was July 18, 2015 at 09:53 PM ----------

I think he's come back down to earth SLIGHTLY...in that he's at least trying to expand on what The Others might be up to and why they're taking people, etc. Still trying to guess what this has to do with Sweetrobin, but it looks like we'll finally get that next part.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I think I just hyped in my pants. Maybe it will actually be out before S6. *prays to R'hollor*

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
If he still got months to write if it goes well, 2018 is a more reasonable date for release.
Remember it's gotta go through editorial before too.
Good thing the show is so far off by now it can't be taken for granted anything will happen as in the books :D
Who am I kidding this is disastrous :emocat

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
If he still got months to write if it goes well, 2018 is a more reasonable date for release.
Remember it's gotta go through editorial before too.
Good thing the show is so far off by now it can't be taken for granted anything will happen as in the books :D
Who am I kidding this is disastrous :emocat
Actually my original estimate was 2017 even late towards the end of the year. I never thought it would come out this year before Season 6 aired.

Being pessimistic is kinda useful. But now we know there prolly won't be anything released this year.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can read the whole post on GRRM's LJ: http://grrm.livejournal.com/

Hmm I'll prolly get flamed for saying this, but if he had a deadline and really had to make it by Halloween and later the end of the year, shouldn't he had made arrangements so he'd focus more on his work? Instead on going on travels and whatnot? I mean most people try to keep a schedule, and have things done by a certain date...I don't know.It's pretty obvious he was getting distracted .

Last edited:

Lomahongva

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Sad news, indeed. :emocat

But at least it means I have more time to finish A Dance with dragons...

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I'm just happy that the speculation on him getting it out before Season 6 was legit. Not really surprised he missed that deadline though.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Sad news, indeed. :emocat

But at least it means I have more time to finish A Dance with dragons...
You can take your time then:D
I'm just happy that the speculation on him getting it out before Season 6 was legit. Not really surprised he missed that deadline though.
Yeah didn't think he'd make it anyway, but I'm a bit concerned about the spoiling things part. He did say the next season could spoil the books.

Well at least those who only watched the TV series can rejoice.For them nothing will be spoiled...

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
You can take your time then:D

Yeah didn't think he'd make it anyway, but I'm a bit concerned about the spoiling things part. He did say the next season could spoil the books.

Well at least those who only watched the TV series can rejoice.For them nothing will be spoiled...

But that also adds 18372 things to discuss while waiting for WoW because we won't know if that is a spoiler or not so that may be a little, tiny-winy plus point (on reddit we discuss dothraki soup temperatures already)

Also Hi fellow Asoiaf readers, I'm not really new to MH but I never really ventured further than the manga section (and mafia) so I was quite surprised to find a Asoiaf thread.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
But that also adds 18372 things to discuss while waiting for WoW because we won't know if that is a spoiler or not so that may be a little, tiny-winy plus point (on reddit we discuss dothraki soup temperatures already)

Also Hi fellow Asoiaf readers, I'm not really new to MH but I never really ventured further than the manga section (and mafia) so I was quite surprised to find a Asoiaf thread.
Hello desin, glad to see you here.:)
Yeah I guess we can look at it that way, but to me it's going to be a bit stressful trying to figure out which is a spoiler, and which isn't. :/

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Hello desin, glad to see you here.:)
Yeah I guess we can look at it that way, but to me it's going to be a bit stressful trying to figure out which is a spoiler, and which isn't. :/
Yeah I get you, it will make reading WoW even more filled of emotion. Joy when you see the show drifted off and you're unspoiled and even more sadness when the show did spoil it.

Aonori

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I patiently wait the return of our jon snow.:hip

Aonori

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
How do you expect him to return? By which/whose powers?
Anywhere from the ghost warg possibility, the turning white walker possibility, or the melissandre ressurecting him possibility, there are lots of options available when it comes to revive jon snow:hip.