Kat's Diary!

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
:derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Rofl. This thread tho. Late as heck, but I'm just gonna say...

I don't think the age thing really matters tbh. But not like Kat is wrong for having preferences. It helps put the mind at ease even if it is a generalization.

I've dated women older and younger than me. And I find that dating a girl older than me is a train wreck because they usually come into the relationship acting like they are 'older' and know what they are doing, only to be blindsided by something random and then realizing how small life is. And 2-4 years older or younger means like... zilch in the way of actual life experience... unless you have a job and moved out or something. That tends to be where the median drops hard.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well if I had a 2 years younger bf ppl around would look at me like if Im stupid ... I do think that love has no limits but when the girl is older than the boy its kinda strange tbh
sexist tbh smh fam
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Rofl. This thread tho. Late as heck, but I'm just gonna say...

I don't think the age thing really matters tbh. But not like Kat is wrong for having preferences. It helps put the mind at ease even if it is a generalization.

I've dated women older and younger than me. And I find that dating a girl older than me is a train wreck because they usually come into the relationship acting like they are 'older' and know what they are doing, only to be blindsided by something random and then realizing how small life is. And 2-4 years older or younger means like... zilch in the way of actual life experience... unless you have a job and moved out or something. That tends to be where the median drops hard.
Yeah I totally agree with this! I mean when people love each other then I have no problem with that like as long as they are happy. I was just talking about personal preferences. But yeah age doesn't matter as long as you both are satisfied.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seductive Perverted Witch Hag Angel :hmph
Wat! Seductive and perverted? Who are you talking about again? :nah
--- Double Post Merged, ---
sexist tbh smh fam
Soo you wouldn't mind if your gf was like 5 years older or so?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Soo you wouldn't mind if your gf was like 5 years older or so?
I was jk...

And I have no idea, I've dated older women before, never put much thought into it. If the ages didn't bring some sort of conflict of interest or something, I doubt I'd care.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I only know that my aunt is older than my uncle (just a 1 though) and it didn't really work out but I doubt the age was the trigger. Also there is this interesting thing there are 2 people born on the same day 1.1.1993 (when Slovakia became independant). It's a woman and man and they were born on the same day in the same hospital and after some years they met and now they are dating :XD It's so cute
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I only know that my aunt is older than my uncle (just a 1 though) and it didn't really work out but I doubt the age was the trigger. Also there is this interesting thing there are 2 people born on the same day 1.1.1993 (when Slovakia became independant). It's a woman and man and they were born on the same day in the same hospital and after some years they met and now they are dating :XD It's so cute
Age difference presents different issues at different times. 2 years when you're in your teens is rather huge, especially when the male is younger. That doesn't mean it's like that every time. 5 years at my age could be different as well, but it depends on the person. I usually find myself interested in girls younger than me because I'm still somewhat "young" for my age, as far as social standing goes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Age difference presents different issues at different times. 2 years when you're in your teens is rather huge, especially when the male is younger. That doesn't mean it's like that every time. 5 years at my age could be different as well, but it depends on the person. I usually find myself interested in girls younger than me because I'm still somewhat "young" for my age, as far as social standing goes.
Yeah exactly, I think when you are still at your teen ages then even 2 years could play a big role for the boy might be still a child or whatever (depends on the person though). But later on when both of them are adults I think it doesn't really matter that much. Also you are saying now that age doesn't matter but weren't you the one saying it's wrong when I was dating an older person ? Or you've changed your mind since?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah exactly, I think when you are still at your teen ages then even 2 years could play a big role for the boy might be still a child or whatever (depends on the person though). But later on when both of them are adults I think it doesn't really matter that much. Also you are saying now that age doesn't matter but weren't you the one saying it's wrong when I was dating an older person ? Or you've changed your mind since?
I didn't consider it "wrong", I said it was "weird". And that took the people specifically into account, not just their ages. Legal age is different here, so attitudes towards such a thing can be different.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What is legal age there then ?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What is legal age there then ?
In my state it's 16, some states it's 17 or 18. But I do know in Europe there are places where it's legal 14-15...meh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah now I don't remember whether here it is 14 or 15 :XD But I mean what does it mean these days?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Here it's 16
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah now I don't remember whether here it is 14 or 15 :XD But I mean what does it mean these days?
Just because 14-15 year olds are acting older, doesn't mean they are :p
 
Top