- Joined
- May 5, 2015
- Messages
- 1,319
- Reaction score
- 881
- Age
- 28
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
*looks around sees no one else* Yup it's just you![]()

*looks around sees no one else* Yup it's just you![]()


sexist tbh smh famWell if I had a 2 years younger bf ppl around would look at me like if Im stupid ... I do think that love has no limits but when the girl is older than the boy its kinda strange tbh
Seductive Perverted Witch Hag AngelYes I are an angel![]()

Yeah I totally agree with this! I mean when people love each other then I have no problem with that like as long as they are happy. I was just talking about personal preferences. But yeah age doesn't matter as long as you both are satisfied.Rofl. This thread tho. Late as heck, but I'm just gonna say...
I don't think the age thing really matters tbh. But not like Kat is wrong for having preferences. It helps put the mind at ease even if it is a generalization.
I've dated women older and younger than me. And I find that dating a girl older than me is a train wreck because they usually come into the relationship acting like they are 'older' and know what they are doing, only to be blindsided by something random and then realizing how small life is. And 2-4 years older or younger means like... zilch in the way of actual life experience... unless you have a job and moved out or something. That tends to be where the median drops hard.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wat! Seductive and perverted? Who are you talking about again?Seductive Perverted Witch Hag Angel![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Soo you wouldn't mind if your gf was like 5 years older or so?sexist tbh smh fam
I was jk...Soo you wouldn't mind if your gf was like 5 years older or so?
It's so cuteAge difference presents different issues at different times. 2 years when you're in your teens is rather huge, especially when the male is younger. That doesn't mean it's like that every time. 5 years at my age could be different as well, but it depends on the person. I usually find myself interested in girls younger than me because I'm still somewhat "young" for my age, as far as social standing goes.I only know that my aunt is older than my uncle (just a 1 though) and it didn't really work out but I doubt the age was the trigger. Also there is this interesting thing there are 2 people born on the same day 1.1.1993 (when Slovakia became independant). It's a woman and man and they were born on the same day in the same hospital and after some years they met and now they are datingIt's so cute
Yeah exactly, I think when you are still at your teen ages then even 2 years could play a big role for the boy might be still a child or whatever (depends on the person though). But later on when both of them are adults I think it doesn't really matter that much. Also you are saying now that age doesn't matter but weren't you the one saying it's wrong when I was dating an older person ? Or you've changed your mind since?Age difference presents different issues at different times. 2 years when you're in your teens is rather huge, especially when the male is younger. That doesn't mean it's like that every time. 5 years at my age could be different as well, but it depends on the person. I usually find myself interested in girls younger than me because I'm still somewhat "young" for my age, as far as social standing goes.
I didn't consider it "wrong", I said it was "weird". And that took the people specifically into account, not just their ages. Legal age is different here, so attitudes towards such a thing can be different.Yeah exactly, I think when you are still at your teen ages then even 2 years could play a big role for the boy might be still a child or whatever (depends on the person though). But later on when both of them are adults I think it doesn't really matter that much. Also you are saying now that age doesn't matter but weren't you the one saying it's wrong when I was dating an older person ? Or you've changed your mind since?
In my state it's 16, some states it's 17 or 18. But I do know in Europe there are places where it's legal 14-15...mehWhat is legal age there then ?
But I mean what does it mean these days?Just because 14-15 year olds are acting older, doesn't mean they areYeah now I don't remember whether here it is 14 or 15But I mean what does it mean these days?
