Kat's Diary!

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah but I mean it doesn't really mean anything since ppl do whatever they want anyway :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah but I mean it doesn't really mean anything since ppl do whatever they want anyway :XD
Well you asked about my opinion of it... Not that you were that young or that it was even illegal.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well you asked about my opinion of it... Not that you were that young or that it was even illegal.
Hmm I was 16 though I think It's a fine age for *things* :XD
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Wat! Seductive and perverted? Who are you talking about again? :nah
You, Kiko. You're always looking for cheap sex.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Wtf? What are you talking about lol ...
Joking :glomp

How are you, Kiko?



Haven't posted kittens here on a while :pout
Do you still like them?

 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
^Them devils :gwah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
OFC I LOVE THEM :zomg

Well, I'm good but there are some minor details that bother me quite a bit. Also I have to prepare things for school which I dont feel like doing... Anyway, what's up with you?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
OFC I LOVE THEM :zomg

Well, I'm good but there are some minor details that bother me quite a bit. Also I have to prepare things for school which I dont feel like doing... Anyway, what's up with you?
I'm fine. Currently in China, visiting Mom. Didn't get along with my Mom's hubby, other than that it was alright.
Return flight is in 6th January.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
So you spent the holidays in China then? Did you have fun ?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am currently visiting Philadelphia in the USA (well saying visiting is a bit.... since i live here lol). Safe travels Phila.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So you spent the holidays in China then? Did you have fun ?
Yeah, it was fun Kiko. Visiting my mom after many years :zomg

I am currently visiting Philadelphia in the USA (well saying visiting is a bit.... since i live here lol). Safe travels Phila.
I feel bad for that state. Home of a pervert like Chachu :pout
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
After years? :gwah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Wow that's a lot! I'm glad you got to meet her then!
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I wish I could go visit people :(
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I want to visit many peopleeeee too :zomg Like mostly MHers tho
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Didn't MHers have a meet up in London some time ago?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
MHers had many meetings in the past ... but seems like ppl are not really interested in meetings anymore sooo
 
Top