Yeah but I mean it doesn't really mean anything since ppl do whatever they want anyway 


Well you asked about my opinion of it... Not that you were that young or that it was even illegal.Yeah but I mean it doesn't really mean anything since ppl do whatever they want anyway![]()
Hmm I was 16 though I think It's a fine age for *things*Well you asked about my opinion of it... Not that you were that young or that it was even illegal.

You, Kiko. You're always looking for cheap sex.Wat! Seductive and perverted? Who are you talking about again?![]()
Wtf? What are you talking about lol ...You, Kiko. You're always looking for cheap sex.
JokingWtf? What are you talking about lol ...


I'm fine. Currently in China, visiting Mom. Didn't get along with my Mom's hubby, other than that it was alright.OFC I LOVE THEM
Well, I'm good but there are some minor details that bother me quite a bit. Also I have to prepare things for school which I dont feel like doing... Anyway, what's up with you?
Yeah, it was fun Kiko. Visiting my mom after many yearsSo you spent the holidays in China then? Did you have fun ?

I feel bad for that state. Home of a pervert like ChachuI am currently visiting Philadelphia in the USA (well saying visiting is a bit.... since i live here lol). Safe travels Phila.


Yes. Almost 4 years.After years?![]()

Like mostly MHers thoYeah, if the other person is like 18...Hmm I was 16 though I think It's a fine age for *things*![]()
