Uhh OkayGuess he dosent accept you man![]()
Uhh OkayGuess he dosent accept you man![]()
I AM PIMPn the 4 eveah alone -Which is why you dont get laid man

I feels bad for you manUhh Okay

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And how does that pay out?I AM PIMPn the 4 eveah alone -![]()
You need some paracetamol or something? you seem to be in pain...
Whats paracetamol?You need some paracetamol or something? you seem to be in pain...
Well, just dont know@goldb let us take a moment to pray for this child![]()

It's okay my son you will always have a place in my heartWell, just dont know![]()
T H E L O N L I N E S S - oOoOOOoOh gwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad the loneliness m8.I feels bad for you man
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And how does that pay out?

Says the guy whos pretty much one year older then meIt's okay my son you will always have a place in my heart
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
T H E L O N L I N E S S - oOoOOOoOh gwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad the loneliness m8.
![]()
I know1 yr and 10 monthsSays the guy whos pretty much one year older then me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know
rounded up to 2 yrs 
Im gonna be 18 next month shhhhhhhhhhesh1 yr and 10 monthsrounded up to 2 yrs
![]()
Ahh then I'm a year and 8 months older than you! Look at the little baby <3Im gonna be 18 next month shhhhhhhhhhesh

Who bangs a 20 year old. I got gameAhh then I'm a year and 8 months older than you! Look at the little baby <3![]()
Yes each and every day I applaud you, keep going sirWho bangs a 20 year old. I got game

Thats what she saidYes each and every day I applaud you, keep going sir![]()
...Hey baby![]()

Im da black sheep...
That reminds me. Since when Kat became our daughter?
We need to revise the MH FF family tree.
I was not informed I had a niece...
That reminds me. Since when Kat became our daughter?
We need to revise the MH FF family tree.
Im da black sheep, but relation wise, I aint got a clueI was not informed I had a niece