Discussion - Gowther | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Gowther

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Growther's Origin?

She probably can't erase gowther because a big part of him is actually alive. His body might not be entirely real but its not like she can absolute cancel people.

As far as who made gowther, I would argue it was gepeto along with the blue fairy. On a more serious note, it would be interesting if fairies were involved in making gowther.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

Well it was said to be a magician. Dunno if there are fairy magicians. If fairies were involved, would Merlin apparently know so much about gowther? She doesn't seem to have dabbled into fairy stuff for the time being

julymarte

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
so apparently the first page of volume 16 came out and apparently gowther seemed to have omething to do after the camelot battle with galan....
i wonder what was he talking about... nakaba keeps creating new questions without giving enough answers hnnnnn

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Odd... If he wants to leave he could do like Ban and ask Meliodas. Maybe he thinks they would not allow him to go alone.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
He's looking for a new lucky girl since Guila dumped him.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Gowther's creator could be a Demon, maybe he is one of the Commandments. Albion is one of their creations, Merlin's race is unknown and we know she was studying Demon magics.
I was just thinking this....seeing how merlin specializes in black magic.

Would be a twist if it was fraudrin and some sorceror/magician he had possessed...the albions are definitely a big clue or some kind of wild coincidence...:hmm

julymarte

Reaction score
Country
Italy
well that would indeed be an interesting turn but i doubt it would be fraudrin cause they met inside dreyfus and maybe gowher would have reacted in a different way

Rescorlian

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm thinking he wanted to go back to his creator to ask him to give him a heart.
He's looking for a new lucky girl since Guila dumped him.
Or that :D

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gowther being based off Albion's would be interesting.

It's interesting to note that the author was going to have Gowther be Mel's demonic guardian before he came up with the doll idea.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

It's interesting to note that the author was going to have Gowther be Mel's demonic guardian before he came up with the doll idea.
Where was this stated?

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Odd... If he wants to leave he could do like Ban and ask Meliodas. Maybe he thinks they would not allow him to go alone.
It seems like it's Merlin who doesn't want him to go. Whatever it is he wants to do, it seems he can only make the decision to leave when he's free of those "suppressors", like his armor, that medicine, or, currently, his bracelet, all of which Merlin makes sure he has.

As for what he wants to do, I imagine it has something to do with his creator.

Amplitude404

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe they don't want him roaming the country..
Considering what he did to Diane who is supposed to be his comrade, who knows what he will do if left in society...
Though he did survive ten years by himself...
Even though in the process he became friends with a demon blooded guy and then beheaded him without batting an eyelash...
So yeah maybe they are worried about his lack of emotions...

julymarte

Reaction score
Country
Italy
sure they don't want him to, but the point is what does he have to do?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

The reveal in the last chapter and this could mean that they were close friends in the past, or he was keeping an eye on him but failed.

Mighty Action X

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Gowther is probably created by the Demon Lord himself, that's why even Merlin can't cancel that magic that's bringing Gowther to life.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
the doll wasn't created by the demon king....
merlin said great magic was put within it to create gowther....it was probably gowther in a state like fraudrin was(spiritual) when he took over hendy then dreyfus.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
If gowther was created by the demon lord would he still be a demon though? To me the idea sounds a tad weird. Gowther has been placed in a situation in which even other demons don't recognize him. He probably does not look the same as he did when he was an active commandment. I still think that he broke his commandment, some stuff happened, ran into the magician merlin mentioned and then he was finally sealed within the doll. Perhaps his body is actually elsewhere... Though his pattern when fraudrin spoke of him does remind me of the cat on top of arthur's head, perhaps there is something to that as well.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
If gowther was created by the demon lord would he still be a demon though? To me the idea sounds a tad weird. Gowther has been placed in a situation in which even other demons don't recognize him. He probably does not look the same as he did when he was an active commandment. I still think that he broke his commandment, some stuff happened, ran into the magician merlin mentioned and then he was finally sealed within the doll. Perhaps his body is actually elsewhere... Though his pattern when fraudrin spoke of him does remind me of the cat on top of arthur's head, perhaps there is something to that as well.
I always thought breaking his commandment turned him into a doll.