you must have syphillis....your mind is goingI have a buffer, noticed how Jo's sight has gotten worse?![]()

you must have syphillis....your mind is goingI have a buffer, noticed how Jo's sight has gotten worse?![]()

She quite simply wrecks me, just tears me apart.you must have syphillis....your mind is going![]()
Well thenShe quite simply wrecks me, just tears me apart.
She screws me up, skewers me and makes it quite like art.
She really turns me on.

.
nah....haven't watched.Are you watching any of the playoff games? The Kansas City/Houston game is painful to watch. >.>
, ahah that's the way! 
(I've noticed a lot of other fans have the same signature of mine, I wonder whether they did it on purpose
)yeah....i'll check it out....Hi Greg, you really spend more time here than on fb, ahah that's the way!
Since you are a DB fan as well, I suggest you read DBM, check the link in my signature, and discuss your opinions in the thread afterwards, so that it grows a little(I've noticed a lot of other fans have the same signature of mine, I wonder whether they did it on purpose
![]()
)

sore....xDHow's your hand?

ohgawd.....don't do the jo and my moms lecture all over.....Have you seen a doctor?




Oh don't worry - don't think he had nerves to begin with.Not to mention, you may have nerve damage![]()



