Eh....Masaka?

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
:rofl

That is hilarious and welcome to my place lola <3!
Thanks, please take good care of me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
PS: you can visit my place anytime. ;)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks like you have a squatter, Charlie.
:XD
I think you're right!
I guess the line would be.... if you build it.... they will squat..... ?

Thanks, please take good care of me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
PS: you can visit my place anytime. ;)
:nod :nod
Sure - will visit your place!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My kingdom charles
I thought you were the pawn, and lola has was the queen? :oh
Now you want to be upgraded to to the king role? :hmm

But in my thread.... I would be the king by default, no? :notsure
But in either case, Master P - you're welcome to stay ofc <3!!
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No charles. I believe in your Thread, it is I that is King.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
tfw everyone thinks they're king in Charlie's own thread....
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
tfw everyone thinks they're king in Charlie's own thread....
I know - more and more peeps want to rule over me. It must be that they see my moral purity and want to take advantage? :hmm
:notsure
No charles. I believe in your Thread, it is I that is King.
You can believe in my thread (:nod). Which is another way to say you're believing in me.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
... No. I believe I am king because you need someone to help you with your immoral ways.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
... No. I believe I am king because you need someone to help you with your immoral ways.
Me immoral? :lmao
Im the guy known for the most purity here duuudue, like tfw - ahem. :oh
Tell him - lola! :XD
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Then nice to meet you ST. Lola.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Charlie, I'm here to take over your thread, welcome me with open arms my son :)
 
Top