Looks like you have a squatter, Charlie.It's my place hoe
Looks like you have a squatter, Charlie.It's my place hoe
Thanks, please take good care of me.
That is hilarious and welcome to my place lola <3!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Looks like you have a squatter, Charlie.

Thanks, please take good care of me.
PS: you can visit my place anytime.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
My kingdom charlesHoe as in ho ho ho?
Otherwise >![]()
.
I thought you were the pawn, and lola has was the queen?My kingdom charles



I know - more and more peeps want to rule over me. It must be that they see my moral purity and want to take advantage?tfw everyone thinks they're king in Charlie's own thread....


You can believe in my thread (No charles. I believe in your Thread, it is I that is King.
). Which is another way to say you're believing in me.
... No. I believe I am king because you need someone to help you with your immoral ways.
Me immoral?... No. I believe I am king because you need someone to help you with your immoral ways.





Then nice to meet you ST. Lola.
I guess I am a saint after all.nah you're notI guess I am a saint after all.
But I am according to Machi-tan.nah you're not

You're evilBut I am according to Machi-tan.![]()
You're evil
so you noticed.
