Charles and his perverted thread 


Charles and his tryhard thread![]()


pfft....i run circles around chuck
IK Greg-Ojii-san, you're too old for perverted things. You better stay from Charles & his thread.

What lola evil? Pft. She's been nothing but pleasant to me.
I think you have your ladies confused pip.



...nah I think you were serious. But even then it doesn't bother me, I never pretended to be a nice person.Did Machi not notice that I was joking
Lola is a pet rabbit, you just pet her every now and then![]()

Not in the slightest, you haven't done anything to me yet.......nah I think you were serious. But even then it doesn't bother me, I never pretended to be a nice person.
More like a killer rabbit actually
![]()
Not in the slightest, you haven't done anything to me yet....
I now fear my life

but @ladylola i'm a cute little baby boytfw I don't receive alerts anymore for getting mentioned in a post.but @ladylola i'm a cute little baby boy

I like what you did there!If he's immoral then I'm a saint.![]()

I thought you were a minion?Charlie, I'm here to take over your thread, welcome me with open arms my son![]()


Charlie I'm home, where's my tea?

Ask your mum lol but welcome home. ^^
yo momma.Ofc he know Cha to da chu don't mess no round. PFFT -yo momma.
Pip you're going to let him talk to you like that ?

~!!