Eh....Masaka?

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Charles and his perverted thread :facepalm
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:comfort

IK Greg-Ojii-san, you're too old for perverted things. You better stay from Charles & his thread.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:comfort

IK Greg-Ojii-san, you're too old for perverted things. You better stay from Charles & his thread.
pfft....i run circles around chuck:gnut
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Did Machi not notice that I was joking :hee

Lola is a pet rabbit, you just pet her every now and then :hurr
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Did Machi not notice that I was joking :hee

Lola is a pet rabbit, you just pet her every now and then :hurr
...nah I think you were serious. But even then it doesn't bother me, I never pretended to be a nice person. :derp

More like a killer rabbit actually
:verily
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
...nah I think you were serious. But even then it doesn't bother me, I never pretended to be a nice person. :derp

More like a killer rabbit actually
:verily
Not in the slightest, you haven't done anything to me yet....
I now fear my life
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Whelps, it was nice knowing you, Piplup.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
haha i did notice you were joking Pip.. but you (in your joking manner) didn't notice me joking.

Jokes on you my friend. Jokes. On. You.

TFW pip's days are numbered.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If he's immoral then I'm a saint. :kappa
I like what you did there! :hurr

Charlie, I'm here to take over your thread, welcome me with open arms my son :)
I thought you were a minion? :feelsbadman

But instead.... it seems you've come here to loot and plunder.....?

Well ..........
I'll have to confess that I am a planeteer & y ou can be one too!

'Cause saving our planet is the thing to do,
Looting and polluting is not the way,
Hear what Captain Planet has to say:

"THE POWER IS YOURS!!" :oh


 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You tell him bro~~~~<3!!
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Charlie I'm home, where's my tea?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:oooh yo momma.

Pip you're going to let him talk to you like that ?
Ofc he know Cha to da chu don't mess no round. PFFT - :sexyarf
Besides that.... :bob~!!
 
Top