Did somebody say Grand Master F. 


Get a wooden leg while youre at itHooks are awesome....then i shoot for an eyepatch![]()

Don't forget the parrot!Get a wooden leg while youre at it
![]()




yeah....coming from a wet behind the ears babyBitch please, just a little gust of wind and you're gone.
You're so old, you're nothing but dust.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SHATTUP BISHAge what a pain in the arse it is.![]()

I'm only wet behind the ears because I was talking to Jo just now.yeah....coming from a wet behind the ears baby
![]()

yeah....coming from a wet behind the ears baby
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SHATTUP BISH![]()


mighty small aye m8?....cause i was just talking to jo and didnt notice yaI'm only wet behind the ears because I was talking to Jo just now.![]()

We didn't want to hurt your feelings.mighty small aye m8?....cause i was just talking to jo and didnt notice ya![]()
