- Joined
- Jan 27, 2016
- Messages
- 525
- Reaction score
- 222
- Country
-
Hi everyone!! a huge Magi fan is here!!! Spread the magi love xD


Welcome and lets be honest, there is me here as wellThank you so much! I have been lurking around here long enough and the magi community is one of the reasons that made want to join the forums![]()
.
.

Ah that is so nice of you. Thank you so muchAnother Magi fan, huh?
All the more reasonbs to welcome you with open arms!
Is there anything else you like? Anime/manga of course!![]()

Pretty much the same. XDAh that is so nice of you. Thank you so much
Yeah, I am curretly watching Naruto. I guess I am one of the few people on Earth who havent watched read Naruto. As for mangaIm currently reading D Gray-man, Bleach, Oari no seraph, Akame ga kil, Tokyo Ghoul and I've already purchased the entire series of Samurai X as well as what is availbe of English of Nanatsu no taizai.
What about you?
