Hi

Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
525
Reaction score
222
Country
North Pole
Hi everyone!! a huge Magi fan is here!!! Spread the magi love xD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Hi Ice, welcome to the forum! We have a pretty active and friendly Magi community here. I'm sure they'll take you in gladly :D
 

Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
525
Reaction score
222
Country
North Pole
Thank you so much! I have been lurking around here long enough and the magi community is one of the reasons that made want to join the forums :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thank you so much! I have been lurking around here long enough and the magi community is one of the reasons that made want to join the forums :)
Welcome and lets be honest, there is me here as well :lmao.
Which should have been another one of those "reasons". :nod.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ice

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Another Magi fan, huh?
All the more reasonbs to welcome you with open arms!
Is there anything else you like? Anime/manga of course! :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ice

Ice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
525
Reaction score
222
Country
North Pole
Another Magi fan, huh?
All the more reasonbs to welcome you with open arms!
Is there anything else you like? Anime/manga of course! :D
Ah that is so nice of you. Thank you so much :)

Yeah, I am curretly watching Naruto. I guess I am one of the few people on Earth who havent watched read Naruto. As for mangaIm currently reading D Gray-man, Bleach, Oari no seraph, Akame ga kil, Tokyo Ghoul and I've already purchased the entire series of Samurai X as well as what is availbe of English of Nanatsu no taizai.

What about you?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Ah that is so nice of you. Thank you so much :)

Yeah, I am curretly watching Naruto. I guess I am one of the few people on Earth who havent watched read Naruto. As for mangaIm currently reading D Gray-man, Bleach, Oari no seraph, Akame ga kil, Tokyo Ghoul and I've already purchased the entire series of Samurai X as well as what is availbe of English of Nanatsu no taizai.

What about you?
Pretty much the same. XD
I love reading Shounen, but also Shoujo occasionally, like Ore Monogatari fpr example! :D
 
Top