Eh....Masaka?

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^The image is supposed to be a katana hence "Sexual Katana" ^^
I know riki - I was just trolling for his / to see his "tasteful" reply.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WHATS MY NAME....WHATS MY NAME.....WHATS MY NAME!!!!:toc
--- Double Post Merged, ---
lola lurkin'.....


whip her lil'booty up with my belt:toc
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WHATS MY NAME....WHATS MY NAME.....WHATS MY NAME!!!!:toc
--- Double Post Merged, ---
lola lurkin'.....


whip her lil'booty up with my belt:toc
Nice one there man :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey guys, so... the other night a "lola" requested a contact add on skype.
So... 'M like...............:wtf

Woah...Lola...d u d e t t e, right?

But my hopes were quickly diminished when I realized it was a porn ad bot. :(





:feelsbadman
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Hey guys, so... the other night a "lola" requested a contact add on skype.
So... 'M like...............:wtf

Woah...Lola...d u d e t t e, right?

But my hopes were quickly diminished when I realized it was a porn ad bot. :(





:feelsbadman
:lmao you got trolled by a bot.

:rofl

And no my Skype doesn't have any Lola in it. :kappa
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao you got trolled by a bot.

:rofl

And no my Skype doesn't have any Lola in it. :kappa
I noticed something was way off when they wanted to talk about being a small girl with 'big attributes'.
I've had the same issue in the past by ad bots on skype and one of their favorite line is to say the found my name in the 'directory'.
:oh

But yes, first I was like <3 then like </3 - feltbadman~~~ :(.
Poke me on Skype~~~ my tag is its_charlie-san.
:nod
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
I noticed something was way off when they wanted to talk about being a small girl with 'big attributes'.
I've had the same issue in the past by ad bots on skype and one of their favorite line is to say the found my name in the 'directory'.
:oh

But yes, first I was like <3 then like </3 - feltbadman~~~ :(.
Poke me on Skype~~~ my tag is its_charlie-san.
:nod
Lol I don't even have Skype installed, but who knows? Maybe if I feel too bored I'll poke you(if I manage to remember my account details :heh).

:kappa
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol I don't even have Skype installed, but who knows? Maybe if I feel too bored I'll poke you(if I manage to remember my account details :heh).

:kappa
:frankerz

@gnut - what kind of confessions are you trying to say homie? :heh


Wasn't really fond of this song but lol got reminded of it listening to that usher one. :XD
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
I noticed something was way off when they wanted to talk about being a small girl with 'big attributes'.
I've had the same issue in the past by ad bots on skype and one of their favorite line is to say the found my name in the 'directory'.
:oh

But yes, first I was like <3 then like </3 - feltbadman~~~ :(.
Poke me on Skype~~~ my tag is its_charlie-san.
:nod
Oh yeah I poked you and looks like you were too busy, prolly fapping to some One Punch man ******. :heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States


:lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh yeah I poked you and looks like you were too busy, prolly fapping to some One Punch man ******. :heh
'm gona go morally search for it now. But regarding da skype you never returned lol.
Yes, I was busy and at work then. :d
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
'm gona go morally search for it now. But regarding da skype you never returned lol.
Yes, I was busy and at work then. :d
Hmm yeah no need for me to return. It was a one time only thing. :nod

I wouldn't want to bother you when you're so busy. :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm yeah no need for me to return. It was a one time only thing. :nod

I wouldn't want to bother you when you're so busy. :)
One night stand? :lmao
Just call me when I'm not busy. :nod :nod-
 
Top