I know riki - I was just trolling for his / to see his "tasteful" reply.^The image is supposed to be a katana hence "Sexual Katana" ^^
I know riki - I was just trolling for his / to see his "tasteful" reply.^The image is supposed to be a katana hence "Sexual Katana" ^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nice one there manWHATS MY NAME....WHATS MY NAME.....WHATS MY NAME!!!!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lola lurkin'.....--- Double Post Merged, ---
whip her lil'booty up with my belt![]()

Nice one there man![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




Hey guys, so... the other night a "lola" requested a contact add on skype.
So... 'M like...............
Woah...Lola...d u d e t t e, right?
But my hopes were quickly diminished when I realized it was a porn ad bot.
![]()
you got trolled by a bot.

I noticed something was way off when they wanted to talk about being a small girl with 'big attributes'.you got trolled by a bot.
And no my Skype doesn't have any Lola in it.![]()

.
Lol I don't even have Skype installed, but who knows? Maybe if I feel too bored I'll poke you(if I manage to remember my account detailsI noticed something was way off when they wanted to talk about being a small girl with 'big attributes'.
I've had the same issue in the past by ad bots on skype and one of their favorite line is to say the found my name in the 'directory'.
But yes, first I was like <3 then like </3 - feltbadman~~~.
Poke me on Skype~~~ my tag is its_charlie-san.
![]()
).

Lol I don't even have Skype installed, but who knows? Maybe if I feel too bored I'll poke you(if I manage to remember my account details).
![]()



Oh yeah I poked you and looks like you were too busy, prolly fapping to some One Punch man ******.I noticed something was way off when they wanted to talk about being a small girl with 'big attributes'.
I've had the same issue in the past by ad bots on skype and one of their favorite line is to say the found my name in the 'directory'.
But yes, first I was like <3 then like </3 - feltbadman~~~.
Poke me on Skype~~~ my tag is its_charlie-san.
![]()


'm gona go morally search for it now. But regarding da skype you never returned lol.Oh yeah I poked you and looks like you were too busy, prolly fapping to some One Punch man ******.![]()
Hmm yeah no need for me to return. It was a one time only thing.'m gona go morally search for it now. But regarding da skype you never returned lol.
Yes, I was busy and at work then. :d


One night stand?Hmm yeah no need for me to return. It was a one time only thing.
I wouldn't want to bother you when you're so busy.![]()

-More like "no night stand".One night stand?
Just call me when I'm not busy.![]()
-
