Shounen - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
A wind Stand huh, that's surprising.

Tsurugi, you did everything so that these two would not meet and now you desperately need Josuke's help :XD.

These two are working surprisingly well, I like how Dainenjiyama went from panicked to calm to make a good judgment.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think that alone is worth the price of the book.
QFT, great cover.

---------- Post added March 25, 2015 at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was March 17, 2015 at 05:41 AM ----------

So the fruit is called Rokakaka.

Dainenjiyama is fun, his Stand is similar to Nijimura's. Joubin understood that he was going to kill someone and didn't seem particularly surprised, he must be used to this... Tsurugi is no more interested by the fruit because only to cure his disease, he is greedy for a 10 years.

Txapeldun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Let's open the debate. Is Dainenjiyama dying or not?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Let's open the debate. Is Dainenjiyama dying or not?
The duo will not lose so soon in the story and I think Tsurugi is willing to go for the kill, but Yasuho is different, she might be able to stop him in time. It would be interesting if Tsurugi dies by protecting Yasuho too, considering what would happen to Jobin but it's too soon...

I don't think he will die, maybe he will recognize Tsurugi's face and decide not to kill him... though it's rare for JoJo villains.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Dainenjiyama was likable, too bad he died so early after his introduction, he even wanted Joubin's permission, his disease seem to be a little different from the others.

Tsurugi is very impressive for a kid of his age but he is cruel, he reminds me of Johnny. Hopefully Jousuke will be in the next chapter.

---------- Post added May 23, 2015 at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was April 25, 2015 at 08:51 AM ----------

Josuke and Yasuho meet again, their encounter was hilarious and cute :blush. Yasuho is adorable with these bandages.

That Karera knew his other half too, with more hints about the fruit's location, and that fries song :XD, Josuke is certainly the most bizarre JoJo protagonist. I understand Josuke's reaction but it won't be good for him if Yasuho sees them :teehee.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Nice battle, I dig Josuke's fighting style :hip, Josefumi must have been a delinquent. Karera is the counterpart of Yukako.

Infos about the Rock Men were interesting(mangakas with a lot of breaks :lmao) , it implies that they are another race, like the Pillar Men actually.

Raijatsu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Seems the rock People go into the offensive with the new chapter....
I wonder if we will see oldest sisters stand next.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hato...:oh

Maybe I have forgotten someone but this might be the most ridiculous design in JoJo ever. Even other people than Jousuke know he's not normal.

Could be Pesci's counterpart(because of his hair :p).

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Joushu can't catch a break, his situation is horrible... Now even Daiya is in trouble, time to see if Hato also has a Stand.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Everyone but Hato and Josuke are liquefied now, Vitamin C is pretty strong. It was cool to see more of Kira, hopefully there'll be more reveals about Josefumi soon.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I've heard the anime for part 4 will be out soon ? Like there's a trailer and stuff like that

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I've heard the anime for part 4 will be out soon ? Like there's a trailer and stuff like that
Yes, April 2016.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Chapter 50 is out.

Kira and Josefumi were pretty cool. All of this was for Holly and Rokakaka don't simply heal.

Nice to see Killer Queen being used like that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
WRYYYYYEEEEAH!! :datass

The flashback continues. Damo is pretty strong and threatening. Maybe he's the main villain of this part.It's probably not the case, unless Vitamin C has powers related to time control.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
This is already chapter 51, so I think it's a safe bet to say he's the main villain no ? Considering the patterns of the previous parts, at this point of the story the main villain is already introduced

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This is already chapter 51, so I think it's a safe bet to say he's the main villain no ? Considering the patterns of the previous parts, at this point of the story the main villain is already introduced
If he is the main villain it means that he is either hiding some of his abilities or will get some power up just like Kira in DIU. Their situation is really bad right now if it's the case, he is in the same place as the MC and has captured several characters. In these kind of situations main villains usually kill one or two persons. Maybe Norisuke will die?

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
If he is the main villain it means that he is either hiding some of his abilities or will get some power up just like Kira in DIU. Their situation is really bad right now if it's the case, he is in the same place as the MC and has captured several characters. In these kind of situations main villains usually kill one or two persons. Maybe Norisuke will die?
Possible yeah, it's true his stand doesn't seem impressive at first but it's really lethal
Reminded of Pucci at first before with his Whitesnake, it was a nasty stand even though it's not comparable to Made in Heaven or C-Moon

Chapter 51 confused me tho, switching between the flashback and Norisuke made it difficult to understand

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Kira managed to escape by using Karera but how did she survive to Sheer Heart Attack with just her hair? Did he investigate her or he didn't care about her safety?

Maybe Kira's wounds will heal but he'll lose his liver?(Or his his liver supposed to be healed too?)

junjun2

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
JoJo anime 4th season started.
It's really fun as usual, but the art looks a bit weird compared to previous seasons.
official site
http://jojo-animation.com/

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I've watched the first episode, certainly the animation is weird compared to the previous parts
But I've loved the intro which already sets the tone, it was a nice introduction to Kira yet it was very subtle

I think it was a nice episode, waiting for more. Can't wait to see the opening for this part tho

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Man, Josefumi was brutal! He destroyed the football brothers so quickly :lmao.

Probably the last or penultimate flashback chapter. If I understood correctly, Kira was going to live through Josuke's sacrifice but they fused instead because of the Wall Eyes.