Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
vote kill rapunzel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
belle avatar is off for some reason...
Shame on you, vote kill Holt
Ah, must be beauty and the beast then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill zasc.
How about we shake it up a little then :heh
Ok, so it seems the regular day time ends in what like 3 hours? Better vote now then, than being sorry tomorrow.

Don't have much on anyone obviously. Also considering that some didn't show up so far like at all, but that should be a topic of the next day.
I'd like to Vote Kill Merida, because gingers freak me out. *gives Ariel a look*

Also, I find Xadyu rather irritating to have around. There's some natural suspicion around him, that I can never shake off. So yeah, basically this vote is because I can't read him very well. He'll just end up distracting me from finding Mafia, even if he is a townie, so I won't miss him a lot.
Bye bitch.
The actual fuck there are literally no clues this time, and the day is ending already?
Well, I don't want Zasz to go out, since it seems he has mostly been voted on impulse, and well...the other two people are, just...well lets flip a coin to decide which princess to give my vote to...Heads-Merida, Tails-Belle.
Wait a minute!!, I remember how annoying Merida was in OUAT...:-_-

Votekill Merida

Now two people have the same number of votes, this should make things interesting...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
About my role...well I too am not a regular townie.

x 2 (digitaldude, Holt)
x2 (Evil3ye, Hll)

x1 (Xadyu)


Total votes 5/13

Time remaining ~1,5 hours. It seems there is going to be a lot of penalty votes tomorrow.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
don't push me....i'll do it:gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is getting old.
really?............lol
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vote kill Xadyu, because I want a tie :blush.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
well lets flip a coin to decide which princess to give my vote to...Heads-Merida, Tails-Belle.
And why between those two?

How dreadfully slow this game started...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vote kill Xadyu, because I want a tie :blush.
It's not a tie anymore, red head.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
vote kill rapunzel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
belle avatar is off for some reason...
Shame on you, vote kill Holt
Ah, must be beauty and the beast then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill zasc.
How about we shake it up a little then :heh
Ok, so it seems the regular day time ends in what like 3 hours? Better vote now then, than being sorry tomorrow.

Don't have much on anyone obviously. Also considering that some didn't show up so far like at all, but that should be a topic of the next day.
I'd like to Vote Kill Merida, because gingers freak me out. *gives Ariel a look*

Also, I find Xadyu rather irritating to have around. There's some natural suspicion around him, that I can never shake off. So yeah, basically this vote is because I can't read him very well. He'll just end up distracting me from finding Mafia, even if he is a townie, so I won't miss him a lot.
Bye bitch.
The actual fuck there are literally no clues this time, and the day is ending already?
Well, I don't want Zasz to go out, since it seems he has mostly been voted on impulse, and well...the other two people are, just...well lets flip a coin to decide which princess to give my vote to...Heads-Merida, Tails-Belle.
Wait a minute!!, I remember how annoying Merida was in OUAT...:-_-

Votekill Merida

Now two people have the same number of votes, this should make things interesting...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
About my role...well I too am not a regular townie.
Vote kill Xadyu, because I want a tie :blush.

x3 (Evil3ye, Hll, Demonspeed)

x 2 (digitaldude, Holt)
x1 (Xadyu)


Total votes 6/13

Time remaining ~1,25 hours.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
And why between those two?

How dreadfully slow this game started...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's not a tie anymore, red head.
My bad, I wanted to vote for Holt. Whatever, I have voted at least.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
guess i will go with my usual routine.....for now.

votekill mazino
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I thought Xadyu because his name is next to Belle's avy.
sure cal.....i believe you:lmao
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
vote kill rapunzel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
belle avatar is off for some reason...
Shame on you, vote kill Holt
Ah, must be beauty and the beast then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill zasc.
How about we shake it up a little then :heh
Ok, so it seems the regular day time ends in what like 3 hours? Better vote now then, than being sorry tomorrow.

Don't have much on anyone obviously. Also considering that some didn't show up so far like at all, but that should be a topic of the next day.
I'd like to Vote Kill Merida, because gingers freak me out. *gives Ariel a look*

Also, I find Xadyu rather irritating to have around. There's some natural suspicion around him, that I can never shake off. So yeah, basically this vote is because I can't read him very well. He'll just end up distracting me from finding Mafia, even if he is a townie, so I won't miss him a lot.
Bye bitch.
The actual fuck there are literally no clues this time, and the day is ending already?
Well, I don't want Zasz to go out, since it seems he has mostly been voted on impulse, and well...the other two people are, just...well lets flip a coin to decide which princess to give my vote to...Heads-Merida, Tails-Belle.
Wait a minute!!, I remember how annoying Merida was in OUAT...:-_-

Votekill Merida

Now two people have the same number of votes, this should make things interesting...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
About my role...well I too am not a regular townie.
Vote kill Xadyu, because I want a tie :blush.
guess i will go with my usual routine.....for now.

votekill mazino
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

sure cal.....i believe you:lmao
votekill demon (gomen)

x3 (Evil3ye, Hll, Demonspeed)

x 2 (digitaldude, Holt)
x1 (Xadyu)
x1 (gnut)
x1 (Erinyes)


Total votes 8/13

Time remaining 5 minutes.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
My heart belongs too much to redheads to vote for Merida and Rapunzel is my favorite disney princess (the only disney movie I've seen in it's entirety) so I'll votekill Belle to keep things close and maybe excert a little pressure:teehee
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
DAY 1 END
Will write results soon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Final vote:
vote kill rapunzel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
belle avatar is off for some reason...
Shame on you, vote kill Holt
Ah, must be beauty and the beast then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill zasc.
How about we shake it up a little then :heh
Ok, so it seems the regular day time ends in what like 3 hours? Better vote now then, than being sorry tomorrow.

Don't have much on anyone obviously. Also considering that some didn't show up so far like at all, but that should be a topic of the next day.
I'd like to Vote Kill Merida, because gingers freak me out. *gives Ariel a look*

Also, I find Xadyu rather irritating to have around. There's some natural suspicion around him, that I can never shake off. So yeah, basically this vote is because I can't read him very well. He'll just end up distracting me from finding Mafia, even if he is a townie, so I won't miss him a lot.
Bye bitch.
The actual fuck there are literally no clues this time, and the day is ending already?
Well, I don't want Zasz to go out, since it seems he has mostly been voted on impulse, and well...the other two people are, just...well lets flip a coin to decide which princess to give my vote to...Heads-Merida, Tails-Belle.
Wait a minute!!, I remember how annoying Merida was in OUAT...:-_-

Votekill Merida

Now two people have the same number of votes, this should make things interesting...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
About my role...well I too am not a regular townie.
Vote kill Xadyu, because I want a tie :blush.
guess i will go with my usual routine.....for now.

votekill mazino
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

sure cal.....i believe you:lmao
votekill demon (gomen)
My heart belongs too much to redheads to vote for Merida and Rapunzel is my favorite disney princess (the only disney movie I've seen in it's entirety) so I'll votekill Belle to keep things close and maybe excert a little pressure:teehee

x3 (Evil3ye, Hll, Demonspeed)

x 2 (digitaldude, Holt)
x2 (Xadyu, desin24)
x1 (gnut)
x1 (Erinyes)

Total votes 9/13
The Princesses have decided that Merida is untrustworthy. The animals out in the magical forest are very cranky , because no one has sang for them in a whole day. Together the others knocked out the Celtic warrior princess, and ditched her in the woods.

was a Bulletproof


--- Double Post Merged, ---
Time remaining 12h
--- Double Post Merged, ---
End Night 1 - Results:

/ @gnut has a flu can cannot vote on Day 2

Begin Day 2!


--- Double Post Merged, ---
HOST KILL DUE TO INACTIVITY:


was a Mafia Detective
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Vote count:


x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)
x1 (Penalty)

Total: 0/10 + 3 penalties
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yay, one Mafia down! Luckily Farfalla didn't get killed, as she was missing the whole day too, leaving not a single post as well. Well, lucky for her.

And no Mafia kill? Could a Doctor or Prostitute have successfully done their work? A second Bulletproof, or a Poisoner? Sleeper recruited? Or the rest of the Mafia are also inact fags?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Yay, one Mafia down! Luckily Farfalla didn't get killed, as she was missing the whole day too, leaving not a single post as well. Well, lucky for her.

And no Mafia kill? Could a Doctor or Prostitute have successfully done their work? A second Bulletproof, or a Poisoner? Sleeper recruited? Or the rest of the Mafia are also inact fags?
Mafia detective down woohoo, I fear it might be due to inactivity(which could explain gnut's death by hostkill) but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh so no mafia kill tonight. omoshiroi

I'm really interested in Demon vote, could be just a chance, but also maybe he was trying to get Xad killed in order to save zasz. :hmm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top