Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It does call my attention when 2 people among what... 10 or wtv (excluding the inactives) do that in a row '-' but it is what I said: something that called my attention, not making a case of this

Erin saying she's confirmed cause she said she's green instead of 'not common' like the others called my attention more
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh, I'm sry I missed this train! I'm not a plain townie either, my bad
If you think I'll let you off with just that, after a whole day of being mute, you're very delusional. I thought you know me better, dear.

Erin saying she's confirmed cause she said she's green instead of 'not common' like the others called my attention more
Yeah, she's confirmed, because she said "she's green". That's so very convincing. And what goes against her theory, that Ariel and Rapunzel were the main suspects, clearly the sickly princess, who seems to hate asians.

Demonspeed is the mafia!
And who are you? The driver of the hate train? Judging by the reluctance towards the game she's on par with a lot others.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Alright anyways, did you really mean to kill Holt, but killed Xadyu instead?
Yes, I didn't intend to vote for Xadyu. I could have changed my vote anytime later but I preferred not to.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
How's Erin clearly the sickly?

I'll give you more the moment you do the same, slutty pumpkin
Go back to sleep, no one here likes you.
And learn to read. I said that clearly the sickly disagreed with her, as non of her main suspects seemed to be that obvious for everyone else, or at least the Princess with the disease. (Sickly, or just the flu by the way. No one yet considered the non voter secondary role).

Maybe it's you, who came too late and didn't care to read the day, before quickly submitting your night action? Otherwise I don't see myself either, why Mulan would have been targetted, as she successfully managed to slip under my radar, along with Anna, Snow White, and Pocha, so far.

I do have a night role. And I'm only a detective during the day. Or like a hobby detective that is.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If you think I'll let you off with just that, after a whole day of being mute, you're very delusional. I thought you know me better, dear.

Yeah, she's confirmed, because she said "she's green". That's so very convincing. And what goes against her theory, that Ariel and Rapunzel were the main suspects, clearly the sickly princess, who seems to hate asians.

And who are you? The driver of the hate train? Judging by the reluctance towards the game she's on par with a lot others.
I am the prostitute. I blocked demonspeed.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, during the day you do make me wanna shoot myself with your so called detective gun #.#

I recall someone making a comment about Greg on day 1, gonna read back. The way you write is too confusing sometimes, you try hard princess, I blame it on all the chemicals you used to mop your mommy's mansion
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Guys im stuck at work for atleast 4 more hrs....
I will leave another hint then when i get home i can catch up and post.

My role is older and i've had it a time or 2.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, if Erin is the sickly, she could just say it, it's not a politician @.@ she would prolly also get protection, investigations and the likes and could combo with a hider
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah yeah, so far I'm going with digital '-' let's see what the rest of the day reveals.
Give us your role, Demon, it's a small game that will go faster than the usual
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am Doctor and used my role on Zasz yesterday attempting to check my sanity(Why Zasz? Because he is not very active in general). But if DD is truly Prostitute it didn't work.

When this phase started I thought maybe I had successfully protected him but now I have some doubts.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, during the day you do make me wanna shoot myself with your so called detective gun #.#

I recall someone making a comment about Greg on day 1, gonna read back. The way you write is too confusing sometimes, you try hard princess, I blame it on all the chemicals you used to mop your mommy's mansion
Bitch, shut your face, your sleepy eyes are not well picking up information in text form.
Where's the piece of information you promised in return, you fraud.

I am the prostitute. I blocked demonspeed.
No way, guuuurl! Are you saying you successfully blocked his night action, implying he couldn't kill? That's quite the gamble, considering there may be so many other possible scenarios. Certainly the best lead we have so far though.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I am Doctor and used my role on Zasz yesterday attempting to check my sanity. But if DD is truly Prostitute it didn't work.

When this phase started I thought maybe I had successfully protected him but now I have some doubts.
MAFIA IS YOU?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am Doctor and used my role on Zasz yesterday attempting to check my sanity. But if DD is truly Prostitute it didn't work.

When this phase started I thought maybe I had successfully protected him but now I have some doubts.
Well the bulletproof townie is dead. I blocked you the doctor so if you are townie only conclusion is the other doctor saved someone possibly. or you are mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ohhhhhh the day got so interesting

I have a night action as well, and so far I'm a copycat of Demon '-'" including target. Second time that happens so far, LOL, once me and Holt had the same role and did the same on n1 as well
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
MAFIA IS YOU?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well the bulletproof townie is dead. I blocked you the doctor so if you are townie only conclusion is the other doctor saved someone possibly. or you are mafia.
We don't know if there's another doctor and if there's one there's the sanity problem as well. I knew I wouldn't get killed the night because my screw up made me an easy target for the mafia. Your explanation is too convenient. Assuming I am Mafia, I am not necessarily the one who kills.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ohhhhhh the day got so interesting

I have a night action as well, and so far I'm a copycat of Demon '-'" including target. Second time that happens so far, LOL, once me and Holt had the same role and did the same on n1 as well
You are a doctor that targeted zasz?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top