Yup, missed day 1, read it quickly and as I mentioned, those ties got him safe that called my attention. Couldn't decide on wich of the not plain townies I would risk protecting so I thought why not test sanity then on the slightly weird one
Yes.You are a doctor that targeted zasz?
Your role? NOW!Wait what. Two doctors now...
Kinda too soon for that, don't you think? I already left precious hints earlier, but the role is best revealed after the second night. I will reveal, if I have to, but I'd rather compromise.Your role? NOW!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why?Assuming you and demonspeed are doctors, then zasz must be a townie then as well.
What is your role?What's with all these role claims? XD
I know that it's small game, but don't you think that it might be dangerous to claim some important roles right now, like the doctor for example?
And Demon, don't make me your own guinea pig. LOL
You tell us your role right now. Doctors and prostitute is already out in the open.Don't feel like telling you all right now.
A hint is all that I can give you for now.
What's with that attitude? LOLYou tell us your role right now. Doctors and prostitute is already out in the open.
You are the mafia this whole time...I knew it.What's with that attitude? LOL
I want to wait some more, also because there are still some people that have to talk.
That means nothing, people listed other possibilities: poisoner, unskilled mafia, hider, etc.Well if you are doctor and I blocked you, then I didn't stop mafia kill. Next is farfalla who saved zasz, so we can conclude mafia must have targeted zasz.
Say what you will.You are the mafia this whole time...I knew it.
hider and bulletproof in same game?That means nothing, people listed other possibilities: poisoner, unskilled mafia, hider, etc.