Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yup, missed day 1, read it quickly and as I mentioned, those ties got him safe that called my attention. Couldn't decide on wich of the not plain townies I would risk protecting so I thought why not test sanity then on the slightly weird one
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Anyone else want to claim a role? prostitute and doctors(maybe one mafia!) are already revealed.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Your role? NOW!
Kinda too soon for that, don't you think? I already left precious hints earlier, but the role is best revealed after the second night. I will reveal, if I have to, but I'd rather compromise.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Welp, he's not a detective or a prostitute and he's hardly a doctor

So far I'm gonna vote for the always confused one, gotta check if it's desin or Hll
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Assuming you and demonspeed are doctors, then zasz must be a townie then as well.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
There are still investigative roles, might be risky to reveal if he's a det and his results this phase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Assuming you and demonspeed are doctors, then zasz must be a townie then as well.
Why?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well if you are doctor and I blocked you, then I didn't stop mafia kill. Next is farfalla who saved zasz, so we can conclude mafia must have targeted zasz.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
What's with all these role claims? XD
I know that it's small game, but don't you think that it might be dangerous to claim some important roles right now, like the doctor for example?
And Demon, don't make me your own guinea pig. LOL
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
What's with all these role claims? XD
I know that it's small game, but don't you think that it might be dangerous to claim some important roles right now, like the doctor for example?
And Demon, don't make me your own guinea pig. LOL
What is your role?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Don't feel like telling you all right now.
A hint is all that I can give you for now.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Don't feel like telling you all right now.
A hint is all that I can give you for now.
You tell us your role right now. Doctors and prostitute is already out in the open.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
You tell us your role right now. Doctors and prostitute is already out in the open.
What's with that attitude? LOL
I want to wait some more, also because there are still some people that have to talk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top