Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't think if it's too early. As I said, it's a small game and even last time, in a bigger one, it got easier to look for iffy stuff once people revealed shit. There were mafia that had roles that sounded off and mafia that was just too reluctant to say stuff

We basically still lost tho '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
hider and bulletproof in same game?
It's not impossible, they had a detective to detect those, they could have a strongman for the BP as well. Just saying that the two doctors being true doesn't clear Zasz
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I don't think if it's too early. As I said, it's a small game and even last time, in a bigger one, it got easier to look for iffy stuff once people revealed shit. There were mafia that had roles that sounded off and mafia that was just too reluctant to say stuff

We basically still lost tho '-'
If people start revealing roles then it will be easier to pick out the mafia. Instead we get people like zasz that refuse to reveal...his role is probably not important at all.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well if you are doctor and I blocked you, then I didn't stop mafia kill. Next is farfalla who saved zasz, so we can conclude mafia must have targeted zasz.
She could be insane or naive. And you could be the one who targeted Zasz etc.

Well if you are doctor and I blocked you, then I didn't stop mafia kill. Next is farfalla who saved zasz, so we can conclude mafia must have targeted zasz.
For my defense, I am not the only one who did that :D.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
If people start revealing roles then it will be easier to pick out the mafia. Instead we get people like zasz that refuse to reveal...his role is probably not important at all.
Start from those who haven't said anything yet.
And my role is important BTW.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If people start revealing roles then it will be easier to pick out the mafia. Instead we get people like zasz that refuse to reveal...his role is probably not important at all.
It doesn't make it easier for townies for sure, imo, cause there are a shit ton of roles to claim. But it does make people talk more and question more and that forces mafia to think of backgrounds, not only roles, so it makes the game a bit harder for them (mafia) and raises the chances of bullshit being spotted, imo

Edited to make it clearer
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It doesn't make it easier for sure, imo, cause there are a shit ton of roles to claim. But it does make people talk more and question more and that makes mafia have to think of backgrounds, not only roles, so it makes the game a bit harder for them and raises the chances of bullshit being spotted, imo
So it makes it easier to spot the mafia.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I kinda agree with Zasz, if I had an investigative role I would have not revealed my role. Unless if I were a Spy who had happened to target one of the current suspects.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now you are saying I am the mafia?
Just a possibility.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I kinda agree with Zasz, if I had an investigative role I would have not revealed my role. Unless if I were a Spy who had happened to target one of the current suspects.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


At this point, who cares. They alrdy have 3 roles to target. Revealed doctors come before revealed investigative roles, so I'm with DD in that

Just a possibility.
My comment ended up in the quote =-= fucking phone
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I kinda agree with Zasz, if I had an investigative role I would have not revealed my role. Unless if I were a Spy who had happened to target one of the current suspects.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Just a possibility.
You are the mafia.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
It doesn't make it easier for townies for sure, imo, cause there are a shit ton of roles to claim. But it does make people talk more and question more and that forces mafia to think of backgrounds, not only roles, so it makes the game a bit harder for them (mafia) and raises the chances of bullshit being spotted, imo

Edited to make it clearer
I don't know if it would make the mafia have a tougher time, cause they can just wait a little and claim relatively safe roles since it's a small game and discrepacies can be kept easier in check.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I am not 100% sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't know if it would make the mafia have a tougher time, cause they can just wait a little and claim relatively safe roles since it's a small game and discrepacies can be kept easier in check.
What is your role?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@desin24 Still lurking?



If you are so sure of it lock your vote then.
Nope, just reading through the threads and writing that up there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am not 100% sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What is your role?
I got a night action role, how about you?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Nope, just reading through the threads and writing that up there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I got a night action role, how about you?
You did not read this thread. I am the prostitute who blocked demonspeed. Demonspeed is doctor that targeted zasz and farfalla is a doctor that targeted zasz. now who are you?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
What's with the aggressive play anyway DD?
I don't remember you ever playing like this. O_O
If more and more people will start revealing more, I promise that I will reveal my role.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
For those who forgot desin also said his role was selfish so I don't think it's an investigative one. Probably something like Hider.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
You did not read this thread. I am the prostitute who blocked demonspeed. Demonspeed is doctor that targeted zasz and farfalla is a doctor that targeted zasz. now who are you?
You won't get a role reveal like this, at least not from me and hopefully not from anyone. Especially since only one night passed and investigators can't even know their sanity and add with their findings. Every role reveal leaves those people who have important roles out in the open since the mafia obviously know each other.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top