Evil said he didnt get role reveal, so either someone failed their action or used it randomly.So, if Evil truly is a Barkeeper and got no results it means he got blocked?
Evil said he didnt get role reveal, so either someone failed their action or used it randomly.So, if Evil truly is a Barkeeper and got no results it means he got blocked?
I see.please read carefully,im talkin about votes
Read Farfalla's post. At least that's the reason I voted for him.Why are we voting to kill desin? just because?
to confirm yourself please tell who you are going to target the next night please.yes i am and i think i made myself clear by saying i didnt want gnut to vote today
Fishface, can you not read? It means that either you or ddigital got blocked or redirected by me, as Jasmin seemed to have handled the alcohol well.So, if Evil truly is a Barkeeper and got no results it means he got blocked?
dunno yet,im open to talk about itto confirm yourself please tell who you are going to target the next night please.
You just need to do it before the day phase ends, dont have to decide now.dunno yet,im open to talk about it

So I could have blocked a random guy who was mafia maybe...Fishface, can you not read? It means that either you or ddigital got blocked or redirected by me, as Jasmin seemed to have handled the alcohol well.
Mazino, so you're a det ? ok I'll update the recap !![]()

And I thought I was the speed readerMazino, so you're a det ? ok I'll update the recap !![]()
.Maybe I'm just tired but this makes little sense to me.votekill desin
Dude is confused since day 1 and altho he claimed to be quiet since a while cause he was reading the game, he's still missing important stuff. Looks like the case of being around to follow stuff but getting nervous and not knowing what to do so deciding to say the least, bsing here and there
if i dont make it in time later, i will target DemonYou just need to do it before the day phase ends, dont have to decide now.
no im not pls read the thread carefully my dearMazino, so you're a det ? ok I'll update the recap !![]()
He is the sickly townie.didi I mis something ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
desin 3 people already voted for you, time to claim your role.Maybe I'm just tired but this makes little sense to me.
What was I confused about on Day 1 again? How exactly am I saying the least when there are quite a bunch of people who said way less about their role so far?
Missing important stuff like who is who after one very inactive day of playing? I read that "role reveal" and didn't link it to him at the moment I wrote my answer
A mafia could have been blocked from his night action. Or is it possible a poisoner was forced to use it on a random player?So, if Evil truly is a Barkeeper and got no results it means he got blocked?
Maybe. But the odds are low. Both Role Blocking and Hypnotist are same priority (as no one revealed me a role), so there would be a coinflop who goes first. But first you'd have needed to be picked as the drunkest.So I could have blocked a random guy who was mafia maybe...
I don't think so, there's still some time to talk and discuss, I already said why I believe it's a little early for role reveals.He is the sickly townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
desin 3 people already voted for you, time to claim your role.