Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So, if Evil truly is a Barkeeper and got no results it means he got blocked?
Fishface, can you not read? It means that either you or ddigital got blocked or redirected by me, as Jasmin seemed to have handled the alcohol well.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Fishface, can you not read? It means that either you or ddigital got blocked or redirected by me, as Jasmin seemed to have handled the alcohol well.
So I could have blocked a random guy who was mafia maybe...
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
votekill desin

Dude is confused since day 1 and altho he claimed to be quiet since a while cause he was reading the game, he's still missing important stuff. Looks like the case of being around to follow stuff but getting nervous and not knowing what to do so deciding to say the least, bsing here and there
Maybe I'm just tired but this makes little sense to me.
What was I confused about on Day 1 again? How exactly am I saying the least when there are quite a bunch of people who said way less about their role so far?
Missing important stuff like who is who after one very inactive day of playing? I read that "role reveal" and didn't link it to him at the moment I wrote my answer
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
didi I mis something ?
He is the sickly townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe I'm just tired but this makes little sense to me.
What was I confused about on Day 1 again? How exactly am I saying the least when there are quite a bunch of people who said way less about their role so far?
Missing important stuff like who is who after one very inactive day of playing? I read that "role reveal" and didn't link it to him at the moment I wrote my answer
desin 3 people already voted for you, time to claim your role.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
So, if Evil truly is a Barkeeper and got no results it means he got blocked?
A mafia could have been blocked from his night action. Or is it possible a poisoner was forced to use it on a random player?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So I could have blocked a random guy who was mafia maybe...
Maybe. But the odds are low. Both Role Blocking and Hypnotist are same priority (as no one revealed me a role), so there would be a coinflop who goes first. But first you'd have needed to be picked as the drunkest.

But it is a possiblity, which is what I was trying to say, that the fact that you blocked Ariel, doesn't necessarily mean she is Mafia. And this is why. And there are so many more other scenarios.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
He is the sickly townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

desin 3 people already voted for you, time to claim your role.
I don't think so, there's still some time to talk and discuss, I already said why I believe it's a little early for role reveals.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
So, Mazino is confirmed Sickly, I believe Farfalla is Townie as well but I don't trust the others. Evil is experienced, his Barkeeper claim might be false and he did it to confuse us maybe because his mafia buddy DD is one of the suspects. If his claim is true it complicates things.

I don't trust Erin and desin is fishy as well because he missed DD's role claim. Holt said nothing and he is very good at keeping a low profile when he is Mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top