Die then, mafia.I don't think so, there's still some time to talk and discuss, I already said why I believe it's a little early for role reveals.
Die then, mafia.I don't think so, there's still some time to talk and discuss, I already said why I believe it's a little early for role reveals.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill demonspeed!!
votekill desin
Dude is confused since day 1 and altho he claimed to be quiet since a while cause he was reading the game, he's still missing important stuff. Looks like the case of being around to follow stuff but getting nervous and not knowing what to do so deciding to say the least, bsing here and there
I Vote Kill desin24 as well. Though I might change my vote for Mazino, Erin or DD depending on what happens next.
I suspected Farfalla but she seems trustworthy for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Right, I forgot about him.
Votekill Desin24 ...jumpin on that train seems most suspicious
as for me i targeted gnutto, since most of the time he votes me and since i came to late yesterday and already had a penalty vote i didnt need another vote on me
First of all, the only fishy thing here is you Ariel. To make things clear.So, Mazino is confirmed Sickly, I believe Farfalla is Townie as well but I don't trust the others. Evil is experienced, his Barkeeper claim might be false and he did it to confuse us maybe because his mafia buddy DD is one of the suspects. If his claim is true it complicates things.
The possibility that the mafia kill was averted by getting drunk because of the barman's actions and that none of our actions had any effect on the mafia and they simply poisoned someone.So, so far we have two doctors, a prostitute, a sickly townie, and a barkeeper, and others who have not yet revealed their role.
The prostitute, the doctors and even the barkeeper have used their roles, and the sickly townie has used their role to prevent gnut from voting for some reason unspecified?
And so far, we are trying to figure out what happened due to which there is no night killing?
Well, since the barkeeper used his role, we can at least say that either the prostitute failed or the doctor failed?
If the prostitute failed, then Zasz is still playing due to being saved by them, assuming he was the intended target.
If the prostitute succeeded, then the doctor was blocked,but Zasz still managed to be saved by the other Doctor who supposedly performed the same action.
It can also be possible that the actions were redirected, and the prostitutes action blocked one mafia...
Have I forgotten to mention anything here?
Another thing, why are we assuming that Zasz was the target?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What's that evil? You're the barkeeper? LOL
Well, sorry, but I'm the barkeeper.
During the night phase I invited Holt, HII, Demon, DD and gnut.
You may be telling the truth, considering that it's not that impossible to have two identical roles in a game (like in the previous game, where there were two nobles), or you may be lying...
Are you happy now DD?!
P.S: Forget the flu part. LOL
I probably blocked someone's ability.
I don't know if there are enough players for two mafia parties. Also we usually had the mafia have some secondary name when there were two mafia groups so for now I believe there is only one mafia groupThere are two mafia;s right? So if the barmans actions prevented one of the mafias from carrying out their actions, then what about the other one? Could they still not have performed their kill?
As you could see from my previous post, the flu part was a mistake of mine. LOLTwo barkeeps? Two doctors?
Sigh...someone is lying, or this is the truth, Zasz, I have some queries, how did you exactly trigger gnuts flu?you certainly don't seem to know the identity of the players and unless Holt is also a sickly, whose actions could have backfired to be put on him?
I am the only one who suspects him and I am aware that I am one of the most suspicious but I really am a Doc. Among those who claimed roles you and DD are the ones I suspect.First of all, the only fishy thing here is you Ariel. To make things clear.
Further, who exactly does suspect Anna right now? I don't see many votes to back up your statement. She made the claim this early in the game, because she thought she put 1 + 1 together, unveiling you as possible failed killer.
Considering tyour actions on day 1, and the possibilty that you might have been blocked in night 1, makes you rank still pretty high on my radar, and the save role claim did not ease it much.
NiceWhat's that evil? You're the barkeeper? LOL
Well, sorry, but I'm the barkeeper.
During the night phase I invited Holt, HII, Demon, DD and gnut.
You may be telling the truth, considering that it's not that impossible to have two identical roles in a game (like in the previous game, where there were two nobles), or you may be lying...
Are you happy now DD?!
P.S: Forget the flu part. LOL
I probably blocked someone's ability.
. Voting for Evil seems safe.
I don't know if there are enough players for two mafia parties. Also we usually had the mafia have some secondary name when there were two mafia groups so for now I believe there is only one mafia group
Well the std number of mafia should be 3 for a game with these many players, assuming no extra players, there are two mafia, who are still on the prowl and I was wondering if one of the mafia gets blocked, is the action that they both conspired in, blocked as well?two mafia? we have 13 players in this game.
Are you SHITTING MEWhat's that evil? You're the barkeeper? LOL
Well, sorry, but I'm the barkeeper.
During the night phase I invited Holt, HII, Demon, DD and gnut.
You may be telling the truth, considering that it's not that impossible to have two identical roles in a game (like in the previous game, where there were two nobles), or you may be lying...
Are you happy now DD?!
P.S: Forget the flu part. LOL
I probably blocked someone's ability.
But Demon was always suspecting Evil and first day lynches, especially with just 4 pages of discussion do not tell very much.evil and demonspeed were the ones that lynched xadyu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The difference is that we are way less players here which decreases the probability of having two identical rolesWhat's that evil? You're the barkeeper? LOL
Well, sorry, but I'm the barkeeper.
During the night phase I invited Holt, HII, Demon, DD and gnut.
You may be telling the truth, considering that it's not that impossible to have two identical roles in a game (like in the previous game, where there were two nobles), or you may be lying...
Are you happy now DD?!
P.S: Forget the flu part. LOL
I probably blocked someone's ability.
When I voted for him he had zero vote, am I supposed to foresee Ariel "accidently" votes for him in the end and ends his miserable life?evil and demonspeed were the ones that lynched xadyu.
Or like you crabs queen.Nice. Voting for Evil seems safe.