Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
i said i was det...i didn't hint at it....i said my result yesterday
Yeah I meant 'claim' with both claims apparently hinting at sane (or one naive).

@Erinyes
Me going after you isn't anything surprising. Suspecting me just because of that means gives the impression of being too defensive... I wouldn't just swallow claims without questions if it doesn't fit to me
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah I meant 'claim' with both claims apparently hinting at sane (or one naive).

@Erinyes
Me going after you isn't anything surprising. Suspecting me just because of that means gives the impression of being too defensive... I wouldn't just swallow claims without questions if it doesn't fit to me
well....you better hope zasz didn't invite me to another late night poker game:lmao
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I was target from the beginning i was the only one to reveal that I was a townie on the 1st day, that doesn't change anything now, i m not more target than Zasz, farf, dd, gnuty and Demon-sama, whos supposedly was the next target. Better be a target that had helped my fellows townies than die without telling anything :)
You weren't a target. Saying you're a Townie doesn't make you one and doesn't mean you become a target. I mean, who wouldn't say they're a townie? And Mafia know their partners so they know everyone else is the enemy. Your word isn't enough. Even a role claim isn't enough as complete proof. Not that I have anything in particular against you but honestly, you just make me more suspicious with each reply
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
I was target from the beginning i was the only one to reveal that I was a townie on the 1st day, that doesn't change anything now, i m not more target than Zasz, farf, dd, gnuty and Demon-sama, whos supposedly was the next target. Better be a target that had helped my fellows townies than die without telling anything :)
The hint was not different from all the ones saying that they were not plain townies i.e useless for day 1. At least the others claimed roles and actions during day 2.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
1. digitaldude/ Anna -> Not a plain townie -> Prostitute ?
2. desin24 / Snow White -> Not a plain townie, rather a selfish role, never had the role before (was previously Hider,Noble and Bulletproof, Paranoid Gun owner)
3. gnut / Mulan -> not a regular townie, hd the role 2 times, detective ?
4. Holt/ Belle -> passive role ?
5. Evil3ye/ Cinderella -> not a plain townie- > barkeeper ? Mafia escort
6. Hll/ Pocahontas -> not a plain townie
7. Zasz / Rapunzel -> Not a plain townie, 1st time has this role (was doctor, bombx2, hider, sickly townie, insane det, noble, townie, mafia boss, ), -> Bar keeper ?
8. Xadyu/ Merida -> not a plain townie Bulletproof
9. YumaKuga / Elsa Mafia det
10. Demonspeed/ Ariel -> Doctor ?
11. Mazino / Jasmine -> Not a plain townie -> sickly townie
12. Farfalla / Aurora -> Doctor ?
13. Erinyes / Tiana -> greenie, had the role before -> det

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Holtie, Demon, acting in concert won't make you look more innocent, actually it's the other way,

Need also to know about HIII and desin ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
like i said,i need to hear from zasz............
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
DD can fill in who he blocked....and zasz can fill in who he might have redirected/blocked
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
like i said,i need to hear from zasz............
Yeah... but want to know also D.D, demon and Farf nights actions.
After day 2, 1 det , 2 doc, 1 prostitute and one barkeeper were revealed, how could mafia ignore all these roles unless some of them are false claims. that's so wrong.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I thought she was a doctor she is not a doctor?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
votekill erinyes
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I thought she was a doctor she is not a doctor?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
votekill erinyes
i have no idea if lala is really doc....i just figure you would try to block the other doc(since if demon was mafia they would think you would block him again)

:cookiehand
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
my way of acting?.....
i'm going to go out on a limb here and say....there's no way a person would claim barkeep(unless they were) after someone already did.
to me....that atleast earned my trust for last night after seeing that evil was guilty.:XD
Not you, baka, I was speaking to Holt & demon ! :)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't think he'll post soon.
well....zasz has areal fucking important role in this game:-_-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not you, baka, I was speaking to Holt & demon ! :)
that was an hour ago:lmao

erin....erin....erin.....tsk tsk tsk
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Guys reveal your roles please, even detectives have had 2 days.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, I gotta admit I'll miss having Evil here and I was reluctant about going hardcore on him, I do enjoy his trash talking, it was pretty amusing at some points D:

On another hand, great move, desin (and the rest, altho I insist that some of you were kinda randomly on Evil). I dunno wtf was that move of his, he wasn't in danger by then, he wasn't under pressure... I guess he tried something to gain trust later ("I claimed things early cause I didn't have to be careful about making up shit, I was real") with a super risky gamble LOL... Get fucked, Siberian '-'

I tried to come up with people I would more easily trust right now, the ones I don't wanna risk losing yet and the ones we have nothing on and didn't contribute to getting the escort killed:
- Ones I trust more now: desin, Holt, Zasz, Demon (Mazino was in here, but oh well)
- Ones I don't wanna risk losing, just in case: DD, Gnut, Erin
- One I don't care much about 'cause they gave us too little^^': Hll
So, about Hll... Like me, he was postponing Evil's death. To try to easy the claims for roles, he implied being passive, but that's not rly revealing it, which was what I was asking for (again, I rly don't see why people wouldn't do it... that's kinda how we got Evil, and important roles are alrdy out there... I'll insist on that till foreva U.U).

I went for Demon at night. I was super scared of doing that 'cause there was the chance I would kill him (in case I'm insane), but I also thought he or me would most likely be targeted by mafia. So, considering that for me the chances of him getting killed were high, I decided to just risk it. So far, my 2 targets didn't die.

I wanna remark that Erin and Greg targeted Mazino and both got innocent on him. That's iffy.

So, considering that Hll was blocked by DD (if that's true), then I could be wrong about Hll or there could be more than one mafia remaining. So, I guess digging Greg x Erin would be the best now...

Sry, I was writing this bible @.@
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top