Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Votes:
votekill erinyes
Votekill Holt
So yeah, since this sounds far fetched and for the sake of getting this currently dead day going: votekill Demon.
"For now, I won't take any risk and I Votekill desin, but will prolly change depending on further revelations (please Desin tell us more about you).

x1 (digitaldude)
x1 (Zasz)
x1 (Farfalla)
x1 (Erinyes)

4/8 votes
Time remaining roughly 7,5 hours.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Also I suggest that Zasz invite tonight the same people minus me and farf and instead demon & hill.
Farf claim is more credible than Demon's, plus even if demon is doc it's highly probable insane. Don't invite me or gnut as we are det.
So basically, if possible invite among the more suspicious ones, Holt, desin, HIII, demon I think would be best choice, to get either infos or to make possibly mafia night action fail or redirect. well that's just a suggestion though.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Also I suggest that Zasz invite tonight the same people minus me and farf and instead demon & hill.
Farf claim is more credible than Demon's, plus even if demon is doc it's highly probable insane. Don't invite me or gnut as we are det.
So basically, if possible invite among the more suspicious ones, Holt, desin, HIII, demon I think would be best choice, to get either infos or to make possibly mafia night action fail or redirect. well that's just a suggestion though.
We should be talking about the current events instead of this. I don't see how I a more suspicious than her, had I been mafia I would have not revealed that I targeted Maz. No one would have known.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Also I suggest that Zasz invite tonight the same people minus me and farf and instead demon & hill.
Farf claim is more credible than Demon's, plus even if demon is doc it's highly probable insane. Don't invite me or gnut as we are det.
So basically, if possible invite among the more suspicious ones, Holt, desin, HIII, demon I think would be best choice, to get either infos or to make possibly mafia night action fail or redirect. well that's just a suggestion though.
I was planning to do it anyway.
They're indeed the only ones I find the most suspicious.
Especially Holt.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
We should be talking about the current events instead of this. I don't see how I a more suspicious than her, had I been mafia I would have not revealed that I targeted Maz. No one would have known.
True, but it was a means to solidly you doc claim. You're leading us to believe that the Mafia was blocked and that you're the one who killed Maz. Sounds too convenient to me. If you didn't say you killed Maz, you'd still be suspected

@Zasz
Why am I suspicious? What exactly have I done to warrant this?
Oh nvm, I thought you meant lynching me. If it's an IV to drink all night, I'm all in

Edit: Wait you do plan to lynch me. Is that because I haven't revealed my role? It's different from you guys. You have active roles. Revealing them doesn't prevent you from being able to take actions. For me, it's passive and once I reveal it, I become redundant basically
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Holt I would never ask people to bandwangon someone, & I would avoid as much as possible to join a bandwagon. Yes I mention people I suspect and so, but it's just suspicioon, i may be wrong, that's it.

Btw, Holtie,if you said the truth, passive and so, could you be a witch or a freeman ?

D.D yes you're among the people he shouldn't invite , I meant not to invite people whose night role shouldnt be hindered.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
DD you wasted you block,I sort of lied about my role in the beginning like everyone else
I mentioned before that my role has no special abilities well that is becoz I am a Regular Townie
I am revealing this now partly to get some other people to come out with their roles and partly to protect me from some night action if possible

It has been a bit of a hectic day,so I will read the convo from the beginning of this day later on and if I have the time to give a vote I will do so then
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
HIII, haven't lied on anything :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1. digitaldude/ Anna -> Not a plain townie -> Prostitute
2. desin24 / Snow White -> Not a plain townie, rather a selfish role, never had the role before (was previously Hider,Noble and Bulletproof, Paranoid Gun owner)
3. gnut / Mulan -> not a regular townie, hd the role 2 times -> detective
4. Holt/ Belle -> passive role ?
5. Evil3ye/ Cinderella -> not a plain townie- > barkeeper ? Mafia escort
6. Hll/ Pocahontas -> not a plain townie -> regular townie
7. Zasz / Rapunzel -> Not a plain townie, 1st time has this role (was doctor, bombx2, hider, sickly townie, insane det, noble, townie, mafia boss, ), -> Bar keeper
8. Xadyu/ Merida -> not a plain townie Bulletproof
9. YumaKuga / Elsa Mafia det
10. Demonspeed/ Ariel -> Doctor
11. Mazino / Jasmine -> Not a plain townie -> sickly townie
12. Farfalla / Aurora -> Doctor
13. Erinyes / Tiana -> greenie, had the role before -> det
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And that's why I did this. There are two Doc claims, I didn't want to take the risk to kill a more useful townie. You say Zasz was going to be protected but Lala said she used her role on me so, Greg(Detective), DD(Prostitute) and Zasz(Bartender) were without protection. The list of suspects is big(HII, you, Erin, desin) one of those who revealed their roles could have been been killed.
I never said I was going to protect Zasz o.o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But another possibility is that mafia tried to target someone else but action has been redirected on Mazino, because of barkeeper.
Among the invited Desin & holt are the most suspiscious.
Again, that's just too lucky... that mafia ended up having the same target of the insane doctor. The only way Demon could have protected Mazi and Mazi still died is if mafia has a strongman, if I'm not mistaken. But in the end, yday Desin put the last nail on Evil's coffin so I dunno why are you hunting him now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
DD you wasted you block,I sort of lied about my role in the beginning like everyone else
I mentioned before that my role has no special abilities well that is becoz I am a Regular Townie
I am revealing this now partly to get some other people to come out with their roles and partly to protect me from some night action if possible

It has been a bit of a hectic day,so I will read the convo from the beginning of this day later on and if I have the time to give a vote I will do so then
I'm sry, but this super smell like bs ._.
You don't have to lie to protect the fact that you're a plain townie. You can say you have no actions and do the same, leaving the people to believe you're passive. That was so unnecessary xD Plus, it's your second game or something, since when you know people give a hard time to plain townies?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I never said I was going to protect Zasz o.o
It's not what I said. Holt said Mafia killing Zasz was unlikely because they expected him to be protected and I pointed out that both you and me didn't protect him.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, sry for the big post again @.@ Imo we should go either for Hll or Demon. They were both at the bar with Zasz yday. Considering it's likely that Evil didn't try to perform the killing ('cause he was prolly using the escort role instead), maybe the fact that Zasz invited Hll and Demon to the bar blocked the culprit (one of them). And, today, imo either Demon lied and killed Mazi, then said he was targeting him as a doctor (the insane one), in case someone would be able to see who targeted Mazino somehow (that's maybe why he wanted me to say my target first, he could also be a strongman and knows Mazino wouldn't die if a sane doctor and an insane doctor would target him solely, the story wouldn't fit before knowing if I also targeted Mazino or not). On the other hand, there's Hll, that imo had no reason to lie about his role in the first place and was the other person that was trying to keep Evil alive along with me.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
True, but it was a means to solidly you doc claim. You're leading us to believe that the Mafia was blocked and that you're the one who killed Maz. Sounds too convenient to me. If you didn't say you killed Maz, you'd still be suspected
Maybe but way less suspected than I am now. Had I say I had protected Zasz for example no one would have been able to know if it's true or not.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
True, but it was a means to solidly you doc claim. You're leading us to believe that the Mafia was blocked and that you're the one who killed Maz. Sounds too convenient to me. If you didn't say you killed Maz, you'd still be suspected

@Zasz
Why am I suspicious? What exactly have I done to warrant this?
Oh nvm, I thought you meant lynching me. If it's an IV to drink all night, I'm all in

Edit: Wait you do plan to lynch me. Is that because I haven't revealed my role? It's different from you guys. You have active roles. Revealing them doesn't prevent you from being able to take actions. For me, it's passive and once I reveal it, I become redundant basically
Oh come on, in some of the previous games I revealed my role, which was Bomb, probably one of the most passive roles that I've ever got the chance to have!
Just say it, we're not at the starting point anymore.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I was anyway going for Demon or HII which are on the top of my list. As for Holt not sure, I don't specially trust him but don't want to make a mistake if he really has a passive role.

As for desin, don't know really what to think I just expect him to give some hints or reveal his role.

Consider changing my vote to HII. unless he provides some clarifications. Also don't buy the demon 'story which is way too convenient, but well.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I just got out of the exam, It'll take some time to get home catch up properly. Are there any strong leads?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
If you lynch me we lose another Townie, then Lala or or Greg/Erinyes(Greg is the only one I trust among those two, none have confirmed their sanity yet) or DD is next. With Lala being the only doctor left and the numbers of good targets to kill it's very unlikely that she'll be able to protect someone next night. Zasz's ability is priority 3.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I was anyway going for Demon or HII which are on the top of my list. As for Holt not sure, I don't specially trust him but don't want to make a mistake if he really has a passive role.

As for desin, don't know really what to think I just expect him to give some hints or reveal his role.

Consider changing my vote to HII. unless he provides some clarifications. Also don't buy the demon 'story which is way too convenient, but well.
If we're really going there, my top suspects are Holt, desin, HII and Demon.
They either didn't say much about themselves or said very suspicious things, like Demon's story.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
HOST NOTE:

I have some work tonight, so the phase is extented with 4 hours. The phase ends 20.00 GMT.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top