The paranoia...
I can't believe I am being suspected like this because I acted rationally.
I can't believe I am being suspected like this because I acted rationally.
I can't believe I am being suspected like this because I acted rationally.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Acted rationally how though? By testing your sanity on a confirmed townie? I don't see how that rational. It's not like you meant to protect him, you used him as a test.The paranoia...I can't believe I am being suspected like this because I acted rationally.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Doesn't matter if we're at the starting point or not. Regardless of how eager you are, giving the Mafia my role that easily isn't something I'd do except I absolutely have to, which I don't I need to right now. I'm not being stubborn so it's not like I won't reveal under any circumstances but I plan to make things hard for them. But another hint, it activates on my death.Oh come on, in some of the previous games I revealed my role, which was Bomb, probably one of the most passive roles that I've ever got the chance to have!
Just say it, we're not at the starting point anymore.
Well, these kind f things are always tests. All of this is happening because I am insane. If I had targeted someone with a more important role they would have died. In the end, my choice wasn't bad.Acted rationally how though? By testing your sanity on a confirmed townie? I don't see how that rational. It's not like you meant to protect him, you used him as a test.
Better if I knew I was insane, in another post you said it would have been good to protect the ones with important roles too, all of this was too risky. As said previously I waited to know if she had targeted him as well.Which is another problem. It's all too convenient. Plus the thing about waiting for Farf to say who she targeted first.
No one said anything about targeting anyone with an important role. But targeting a suspect would've been better
Yes.Are you saying you killed mazino and mafia did not kill?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now you say this? AAAAAAAAAh I already vote twice.Ok, so we have 2 detective claims so far Erin and Gnut and I think this is the point where I should reveal I'm a detective. A paranoid one and there for of no real use (which is why it's rather selfish, cause it doesn't help anyone besides me for having a role different than plain townie)
1st night target was Erin
2nd night was mazino to check my sanity
You know I'm not mafia since I killer Evil.
Now the question that remains is wether we have 3 detectives or not?
This or we can decide who you want me to target since I have killing power.So kill hll and then block you if he is townie then?
change vote hll--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wut. Your explanation doesn't make sense to me. You could not possibly know that you are paranoid before night 2.Ok, so we have 2 detective claims so far Erin and Gnut and I think this is the point where I should reveal I'm a detective. A paranoid one and there for of no real use (which is why it's rather selfish, cause it doesn't help anyone besides me for having a role different than plain townie)
1st night target was Erin
2nd night was mazino to check my sanity
You know I'm not mafia since I killer Evil.
Now the question that remains is wether we have 3 detectives or not?
I didn't know my sanity before day 3 which is why I said that.This or we can decide who you want me to target since I have killing power.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wut. Your explanation doesn't make sense to me. You could not possibly know that you are paranoid before night 2.
I'm sorry, as I told you guys yesterday , there was this big exam today. Bad timing on my sideNow you say this? AAAAAAAAAh I already vote twice.