Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
The paranoia... :oh I can't believe I am being suspected like this because I acted rationally.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oh congrats desin, for your upgrade :^_^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not sure I can come before the end of the day, sadly get nothing consistent from neither HII nor Desin.

But I'll move my vote to HII because he's higher than Desin on my suspects list, Hope it's not a mistake.


VoteKill HII (gomen)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
The paranoia... :oh I can't believe I am being suspected like this because I acted rationally.
Acted rationally how though? By testing your sanity on a confirmed townie? I don't see how that rational. It's not like you meant to protect him, you used him as a test.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh come on, in some of the previous games I revealed my role, which was Bomb, probably one of the most passive roles that I've ever got the chance to have!
Just say it, we're not at the starting point anymore.
Doesn't matter if we're at the starting point or not. Regardless of how eager you are, giving the Mafia my role that easily isn't something I'd do except I absolutely have to, which I don't I need to right now. I'm not being stubborn so it's not like I won't reveal under any circumstances but I plan to make things hard for them. But another hint, it activates on my death.

Also, even though I haven't explicitly listed my role, I've contributed to the game as much as I can with what we have. I wasn't shy about going after evil even though most backed off (yourself included) and that was because I didn't buy the story. But I bet you'd have lynched me rather than evil just because he claimed a role. Honestly, if you're simply using that as a gauge for who's Mafia and who isn't, it won't get you very far. I've done what I can in the game. I could just lie about my role right now and then what? That'd make you take your eyes elsewhere? How would you know if I'm lying or not? Fact is that you wouldn't and then you'd be unwilling to risk lynching me wrongly because you can't ascertain if I'm being honest or not. So why so eager to know the role as though it'll change the game? It won't help nearly as much as you think tbh
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Acted rationally how though? By testing your sanity on a confirmed townie? I don't see how that rational. It's not like you meant to protect him, you used him as a test.
Well, these kind f things are always tests. All of this is happening because I am insane. If I had targeted someone with a more important role they would have died. In the end, my choice wasn't bad.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Which is another problem. It's all too convenient. Plus the thing about waiting for Farf to say who she targeted first.
No one said anything about targeting anyone with an important role. But targeting a suspect would've been better
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Currently reading what happened= not lurking
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Which is another problem. It's all too convenient. Plus the thing about waiting for Farf to say who she targeted first.
No one said anything about targeting anyone with an important role. But targeting a suspect would've been better
Better if I knew I was insane, in another post you said it would have been good to protect the ones with important roles too, all of this was too risky. As said previously I waited to know if she had targeted him as well.

I am fine with being lynched but what if I am revealed townie?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Are you saying you killed mazino and mafia did not kill?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So kill hll and then block you if he is townie then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
change vote hll
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Ok, so we have 2 detective claims so far Erin and Gnut and I think this is the point where I should reveal I'm a detective. A paranoid one and there for of no real use (which is why it's rather selfish, cause it doesn't help anyone besides me for having a role different than plain townie)
1st night target was Erin
2nd night was mazino to check my sanity
You know I'm not mafia since I killer Evil.
Now the question that remains is wether we have 3 detectives or not?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ok, so we have 2 detective claims so far Erin and Gnut and I think this is the point where I should reveal I'm a detective. A paranoid one and there for of no real use (which is why it's rather selfish, cause it doesn't help anyone besides me for having a role different than plain townie)
1st night target was Erin
2nd night was mazino to check my sanity
You know I'm not mafia since I killer Evil.
Now the question that remains is wether we have 3 detectives or not?
Now you say this? AAAAAAAAAh I already vote twice.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
So kill hll and then block you if he is townie then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
change vote hll
This or we can decide who you want me to target since I have killing power.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ok, so we have 2 detective claims so far Erin and Gnut and I think this is the point where I should reveal I'm a detective. A paranoid one and there for of no real use (which is why it's rather selfish, cause it doesn't help anyone besides me for having a role different than plain townie)
1st night target was Erin
2nd night was mazino to check my sanity
You know I'm not mafia since I killer Evil.
Now the question that remains is wether we have 3 detectives or not?
Wut. Your explanation doesn't make sense to me. You could not possibly know that you are paranoid before night 2.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I just can't think of two different reasons that could have stopped mafia from killing twice in a row. As I said, it just sounds far fetched... and 2 doctors + bulletproof in a 13 people game sounds a bit OP :/ yday I was even wondering if one of us wasn't naive...
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
This or we can decide who you want me to target since I have killing power.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wut. Your explanation doesn't make sense to me. You could not possibly know that you are paranoid before night 2.
I didn't know my sanity before day 3 which is why I said that.
I kept the door open for all possibilities and said "rather selfish" which draws attention away and is moldable enough to fit a lot in it
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
LOL

What Demon said: you can't possibly know you're paranoid at least until day 2 and wtf...! Two guilty results could mean your insane xDDD which is as good as a sane one, not useless. I still don't see how it would be selfish anyway even after you explained it o.o it's not like a paranoid detective can benefit solely his own self in any case @.@ he can't do anything
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Now you say this? AAAAAAAAAh I already vote twice.
I'm sorry, as I told you guys yesterday , there was this big exam today. Bad timing on my side
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
To be quite honest, desin, I'm starting to think that you're prolly not mafia indeed, since you killed evil, but that you could very likely be third party :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top