Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
LOL

What Demon said: you can't possibly know you're paranoid at least until day 2 and wtf...! Two guilty results could mean your insane xDDD which is as good as a sane one, not useless. I still don't see how it would be selfish anyway even after you explained it o.o it's not like a paranoid detective can benefit solely his own self in any case @.@ he can't do anything
I'm not sure I get it, how is a paranoid one just as good?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
To be quite honest, desin, I'm starting to think that you're prolly not mafia indeed, since you killed evil, but that you could very likely be third party :/
it might be hll, he said he is a plain townie.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok, so we have 2 detective claims so far Erin and Gnut and I think this is the point where I should reveal I'm a detective. A paranoid one and there for of no real use (which is why it's rather selfish, cause it doesn't help anyone besides me for having a role different than plain townie)
1st night target was Erin
2nd night was mazino to check my sanity
You know I'm not mafia since I killer Evil.
Now the question that remains is wether we have 3 detectives or not?
Nani ? :fail

Don't buy it all, it's already hard for me to believe are 2 but 3, no way. So and coincidentally you decided to check on Mazino your sanity ???:err
don't make me regret having change my vote, please.

Killing evil doesn't change anything as in my last game, my fellow mafia did sacrifice me without any regret I was escort too.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
To be quite honest, desin, I'm starting to think that you're prolly not mafia indeed, since you killed evil, but that you could very likely be third party :/
I fear we had a little too few kills for that, didn't we. Especially if demon killed Mazino
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nani ? :fail

Don't buy it all, it's already hard for me to believe are 2 but 3, no way. So and coincidentally you decided to check on Mazino your sanity ???:err
don't make me regret having change my vote, please.
It's not coincidence, he said he was sickly townie and I trusted his claim as a confirmed townie which proved true
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
@desin24 I locked my vote on Evil and yet I am the main suspect. It's not good enough as proof.

Must be the usual thing, there is a liar among the Dets. And I think it's Erin.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
NSo and coincidentally you decided to check on Mazino your sanity ???:err
But any detective would do that, Mazino was pretty much a confirmed townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I fear we had a little too few kills for that, didn't we. Especially if demon killed Mazino
Yup, you have a point, that's correct. Who was the person that was tied with Evil? He had 3 votes along with someone else, was it you? Maybe you could have even tied him to gain a bit of credibility without knowing that Ustie would kill Evil since he had a locked vote on him (instead of waiting for someone to kill the tie).
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I don't lie I gave you everything believe me or not, don't care. Demon you're among the top suspects, and desin claim , at least to me, doesnt make a sense, I would not have lied considering there might be another det in the game.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Nani ? :fail

Don't buy it all, it's already hard for me to believe are 2 but 3, no way. So and coincidentally you decided to check on Mazino your sanity ???:err
don't make me regret having change my vote, please.

Killing evil doesn't change anything as in my last game, my fellow mafia did sacrifice me without any regret I was escort too.
Didn't you say you investigated him too?

I am voting for you or HII.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@desin24 I locked my vote on Evil and yet I am the main suspect. It's not good enough as proof.

Must be the usual thing, there is a liar among the Dets. And I think it's Erin.
Personally I feel the same about Erin, I'm currently not at home and have no wifi to check but IIRC Erin went for Holt when Zsasz revealed his barman role and made Evil the prime suspect for that moment. It was also without much of an explanation as to why Holt and not Evil.
Of course Gnut's very early reveal is quite suspicious as well since det is an important role. On the other hand the doctors came out quite fast as well.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@desin24 I locked my vote on Evil and yet I am the main suspect. It's not good enough as proof.

Must be the usual thing, there is a liar among the Dets. And I think it's Erin.
I won't lie that Erin insisting she was the most "confirmed" townie on day 1 just cause she said she was green wasn't bugging me. Made me think she could be the mafia boss trying to get the detectives to test if she was bsing or not. This game is just getting so confusing...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
yeah i investigated mazino, but I don't understant what makes im think he's paranoid, he could have bee insane too, to me it s not the invastigation on mazino but the whole claim
also don't care if you kill me, go mafia-kun, :)
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
But any detective would do that, Mazino was pretty much a confirmed townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yup, you have a point, that's correct. Who was the person that was tied with Evil? He had 3 votes along with someone else, was it you? Maybe you could have even tied him to gain a bit of credibility without knowing that Ustie would kill Evil since he had a locked vote on him (instead of waiting for someone to kill the tie).
It was actually not me, I had 3 votes but Demon changed his vote on Evil so I was left with 2 votes while Evil and Holt IIRC had three
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Farf I ve never lied in my hints, never, believe me or not, yeah go kill your det , desin definitely not a det I'm 100% sure
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
All the people you guys targeted are just too convenient.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Jesus, this whole time I was thinking you were the one that got the final vote on Evil, right after Hll voted for Holtie, and it was Demon and not you...

Did you read about the detective role and didn't consider you could be insane and not paranoid? Why?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Will gnut come online before the day ends so he can share his part too?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Maybe we should just lynch Hll, the "safest" pick, and let people bring more results on the next day for us to check...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Will gnut come online before the day ends so he can share his part too?
He said he investigated Demon:

N1 claims:
Farfalla (doctor): Zasz
Demon (doctor): Zasz
Digital (hoe): Demon
Zasz (BK): Holt, HII, Demon, DD and gnut
Greg (detec): Mazino - innocent
Erin (detec): Zasz - innocent
Mazi (sickly): Greg
Holt: passive
Hll: passive
N1 results: no death

N2 claims:
Farfalla (doctor): Demon
Demon (doctor): Mazino
Digital (hoe): Hll
Zasz (BK): Farfalla, desin, Erin, Holt and Mazino
Greg (detec): Demon - innocent
Erin (detec): Mazino - innocent
Mazi (sickly): Holt
Holt: passive
Hll: passive
N2 results: Mazi died
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
just vote hll what are the chances of a plain townie nowadays.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top