I explained my reasoning above. Why would they not kill you the doc but go for desin who could be paranoid?(Didn't see his results yet). If they killed the other det it means they are expecting us to go for Greg. Or maybe it's a 3rd party.Why?
I explained my reasoning above. Why would they not kill you the doc but go for desin who could be paranoid?(Didn't see his results yet). If they killed the other det it means they are expecting us to go for Greg. Or maybe it's a 3rd party.Why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's way more likely he's insane, waaaaaaaaay more likely. Insanes are used way more than paranoids. He was more dangerous than me, he only needed one result to doom a mafia. A "so far" sane doctor couldn't track a mafia this night, just luckly prevent a death.I explained my reasoning above. Why would they not kill you the doc but go for desin who could be paranoid?(Didn't see his results yet). If they killed the other det it means they are expecting us to go for Greg. Or maybe it's a 3rd party.
First night I targeted Zasz but he invited me. Second night I killed Maz, third night DD said he'd block me(I targeted Hll just in case he didn't).Hm, dw, I'm between voting for Demon or Greg. Demon might be correct, maybe there're more than 1 mafia left and DD declared he'd block one (Demon), so the other one acted instead. And you gotta admit that it's super weird that both of them saved you in the last minutes in the previous night. It made me think that maybe you're part of mafia already and was never a regular townie. Between Greg and Demon, Demon had the weirdest move again, voting on you 'for fun' (why would he do that only for fun?) and then waiting till the last minutes to change votes. The sad part is that his vote alone wouldn't have changed the results, cause you had two locked votes on you and Erin had one. Then Greg happened...
Btw, if we have an insane doctor, that fact that we didn't have a single night with 2 deaths ironically doesn't add to Demon's case to me...
Desin died, not GregGreg was detective too? I wonder if desin is really one in that case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Didn't Erin and gnut also make claims that hinted at being sane detective? Greg check Maz and Farf, saying he got 2 innocents if I'm not mistaken. I think Erin said the same..I'm not quite sure. Could someone check?OK, so desin investigated Erin and Maz, both confirmed townies. I can understand why they killed him first.
I told you to protect me!
So you suspect Demon Speed and Greg(gnut)Hm, dw, I'm between voting for Demon or Greg. Demon might be correct, maybe there're more than 1 mafia left and DD declared he'd block one (Demon), so the other one acted instead. And you gotta admit that it's super weird that both of them saved you in the last minutes in the previous night. It made me think that maybe you're part of mafia already and was never a regular townie. Between Greg and Demon, Demon had the weirdest move again, voting on you 'for fun' (why would he do that only for fun?) and then waiting till the last minutes to change votes. The sad part is that his vote alone wouldn't have changed the results, cause you had two locked votes on you and Erin had one. Then Greg happened...
So votekill Demon
But desin and Erin are confirmed dets so Greg lied. Erin was most likely sane.Didn't Erin and gnut also make claims that hinted at being sane detective? Greg check Maz and Farf, saying he got 2 innocents if I'm not mistaken. I think Erin said the same..I'm not quite sure. Could someone check?
@FarfallaI told you to protect me!
Why are you talking solely in Demon's favor? xD Greg saved you along with him, Demon's vote along wouldn't be enough. And I never said that Greg changed his vote^^' He had to vote or he'd get a penalty, it makes his move more legit than Demon's towards my eyes.So you suspect Demon Speed and Greg(gnut)
It seems you can't argue with your logic, personally I wasn't expecting to be saved, at all, I am glad that Demon,saved me, and I don't think he is suspicious because of that, but my opinion may change in a while and I think you need to go and see how the votes were displayed, only Demon changed his vote, not gnut, he directly voted for Erinyes.
I had three votes locked on me, then DemonSpeed changed his vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"so Greg lied"? That can't be held as truth, we have 5 types of detectives in MG, it wouldn't be the first time 3 are used at once (well, 4 if you count the mafia one). Tell us your target ;-;But desin and Erin are confirmed dets so Greg lied. Erin was most likely sane.
Did Greg even suspect me?And lol, was I pro Demon Speed,that wasn't an intention, I am just not quick to judge, even though I find his view on the mafia's vote,more in line with trying to distance himself, but I still don't know whether we can take it as more than his opinion.Why are you talking solely in Demon's favor? xD Greg saved you along with him, Demon's vote along wouldn't be enough. And I never said that Greg changed his vote^^' He had to vote or he'd get a penalty, it makes his move more legit than Demon's towards my eyes.
Why are you talking solely in Demon's favor? xD Greg saved you along with him, Demon's vote along wouldn't be enough. And I never said that Greg changed his vote^^' He had to vote or he'd get a penalty, it makes his move more legit than Demon's towards my eyes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"so Greg lied"? That can't be held as truth, we have 5 types of detectives in MG, it wouldn't be the first time 3 are used at once (well, 4 if you count the mafia one). Tell us your target ;-;
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Here.If you said it, I can't find it^^'
I don't recall agreeing there was surely a liar among them, it just looked likely.
Gonna wait for Greg to say his part in any case, but he'll prolly only be around in the afternoon
Ok, no, I have a shit ton of things to do this afternoon ;-; (take mom to the doctor, castrate my cat, do grosseries, etc) so sorry, gonna place my vote already in case things take too long here: Votekill Demon--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---