Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I explained my reasoning above. Why would they not kill you the doc but go for desin who could be paranoid?(Didn't see his results yet). If they killed the other det it means they are expecting us to go for Greg. Or maybe it's a 3rd party.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Greg was detective too? I wonder if desin is really one in that case.
@Zasz who did you invite?
Others with active role, could you say your actions?

Edit: oh that was desin that died? So how come said something about Greg dying? I'll probably vote him in that case. That last minute change was too fishy
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm, dw, I'm between voting for Demon or Greg. Demon might be correct, maybe there're more than 1 mafia left and DD declared he'd block one (Demon), so the other one acted instead. And you gotta admit that it's super weird that both of them saved you in the last minutes in the previous night. It made me think that maybe you're part of mafia already and was never a regular townie. Between Greg and Demon, Demon had the weirdest move again, voting on you 'for fun' (why would he do that only for fun?) and then waiting till the last minutes to change votes. The sad part is that his vote alone wouldn't have changed the results, cause you had two locked votes on you and Erin had one. Then Greg happened...
Btw, if we have an insane doctor, that fact that we didn't have a single night with 2 deaths ironically doesn't add to Demon's case to me...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I explained my reasoning above. Why would they not kill you the doc but go for desin who could be paranoid?(Didn't see his results yet). If they killed the other det it means they are expecting us to go for Greg. Or maybe it's a 3rd party.
It's way more likely he's insane, waaaaaaaaay more likely. Insanes are used way more than paranoids. He was more dangerous than me, he only needed one result to doom a mafia. A "so far" sane doctor couldn't track a mafia this night, just luckly prevent a death.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hm, dw, I'm between voting for Demon or Greg. Demon might be correct, maybe there're more than 1 mafia left and DD declared he'd block one (Demon), so the other one acted instead. And you gotta admit that it's super weird that both of them saved you in the last minutes in the previous night. It made me think that maybe you're part of mafia already and was never a regular townie. Between Greg and Demon, Demon had the weirdest move again, voting on you 'for fun' (why would he do that only for fun?) and then waiting till the last minutes to change votes. The sad part is that his vote alone wouldn't have changed the results, cause you had two locked votes on you and Erin had one. Then Greg happened...
Btw, if we have an insane doctor, that fact that we didn't have a single night with 2 deaths ironically doesn't add to Demon's case to me...
First night I targeted Zasz but he invited me. Second night I killed Maz, third night DD said he'd block me(I targeted Hll just in case he didn't).
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Greg was detective too? I wonder if desin is really one in that case.
Desin died, not Greg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I went for DD as he asked 'cause I thought maybe they wouldn't go for the detective and would risk making the real one(s) suspicious during the day.
Lemme check if Desin said he would investigate someone and who was that person.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
OK, so desin investigated Erin and Maz, both confirmed townies. I can understand why they killed him first.

@Farfalla I guess you really protected DD?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah I realized that Farf. Anyway, I'm thinking Greg at least should be Mafia. Firstly, his vote change killed Erin. Secondly, Greg seemed to be the sane detective. Shouldn't Mafia have targeted him instead? Or even hill who might be sleeper. Desin shouldn't have been a threat. Imo, I think the only way he'd be targeted over Greg is if Mafia knew that he was legitimate since they had one of their own (greg) in this case claim detective.
Then again, I can see another play here. If Greg is legitimate and simply blundered last day, Mafia can rest easy going for desin since Greg practically condemned himself in that phase. Desin gets revealed as detective and Greg is as good as dead. 2 kills for the price of 1. Still, I don't see why there was a change from lynching hill to taking Erin. I'll wait for greg's word on that.
For demon, I'm really suspicious of him. He could've just taken the opportunity to rid himself of a detective and he waited for the last minute to make a change on a whim. I'm more comfortable killing him for now. His insane doc claim just doesn't follow with the kills we've had so far.
So votekill Demon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OK, so desin investigated Erin and Maz, both confirmed townies. I can understand why they killed him first.
Didn't Erin and gnut also make claims that hinted at being sane detective? Greg check Maz and Farf, saying he got 2 innocents if I'm not mistaken. I think Erin said the same..I'm not quite sure. Could someone check?
@Farfalla :gwah I told you to protect me!
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hm, dw, I'm between voting for Demon or Greg. Demon might be correct, maybe there're more than 1 mafia left and DD declared he'd block one (Demon), so the other one acted instead. And you gotta admit that it's super weird that both of them saved you in the last minutes in the previous night. It made me think that maybe you're part of mafia already and was never a regular townie. Between Greg and Demon, Demon had the weirdest move again, voting on you 'for fun' (why would he do that only for fun?) and then waiting till the last minutes to change votes. The sad part is that his vote alone wouldn't have changed the results, cause you had two locked votes on you and Erin had one. Then Greg happened...
So you suspect Demon Speed and Greg(gnut)
It seems you can't argue with your logic, personally I wasn't expecting to be saved, at all, I am glad that Demon,saved me, and I don't think he is suspicious because of that, but my opinion may change in a while and I think you need to go and see how the votes were displayed, only Demon changed his vote, not gnut, he directly voted for Erinyes.
I had three votes locked on me, then DemonSpeed changed his vote.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Greg investigated Maz and Demon, Holtie.

And sorry but I missed your request, LOL. Will do that from now on altho I'm kinda doomed with that, now xD
Tbh, I wanted to 'protect' Hll. Was checking if protecting him from being killed would also prevent him from being recruited, just in case '-' Shame that the roles descriptions didn't leave space for that xP In the end, I rly thought that mafia would leave the detectives alive to mess with our heads, sigh.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Didn't Erin and gnut also make claims that hinted at being sane detective? Greg check Maz and Farf, saying he got 2 innocents if I'm not mistaken. I think Erin said the same..I'm not quite sure. Could someone check?
@Farfalla :gwah I told you to protect me!
But desin and Erin are confirmed dets so Greg lied. Erin was most likely sane.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So you suspect Demon Speed and Greg(gnut)
It seems you can't argue with your logic, personally I wasn't expecting to be saved, at all, I am glad that Demon,saved me, and I don't think he is suspicious because of that, but my opinion may change in a while and I think you need to go and see how the votes were displayed, only Demon changed his vote, not gnut, he directly voted for Erinyes.
I had three votes locked on me, then DemonSpeed changed his vote.
Why are you talking solely in Demon's favor? xD Greg saved you along with him, Demon's vote along wouldn't be enough. And I never said that Greg changed his vote^^' He had to vote or he'd get a penalty, it makes his move more legit than Demon's towards my eyes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But desin and Erin are confirmed dets so Greg lied. Erin was most likely sane.
"so Greg lied"? That can't be held as truth, we have 5 types of detectives in MG, it wouldn't be the first time 3 are used at once (well, 4 if you count the mafia one). Tell us your target ;-;
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Why are you talking solely in Demon's favor? xD Greg saved you along with him, Demon's vote along wouldn't be enough. And I never said that Greg changed his vote^^' He had to vote or he'd get a penalty, it makes his move more legit than Demon's towards my eyes.
Did Greg even suspect me?And lol, was I pro Demon Speed,that wasn't an intention, I am just not quick to judge, even though I find his view on the mafia's vote,more in line with trying to distance himself, but I still don't know whether we can take it as more than his opinion.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why are you talking solely in Demon's favor? xD Greg saved you along with him, Demon's vote along wouldn't be enough. And I never said that Greg changed his vote^^' He had to vote or he'd get a penalty, it makes his move more legit than Demon's towards my eyes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

"so Greg lied"? That can't be held as truth, we have 5 types of detectives in MG, it wouldn't be the first time 3 are used at once (well, 4 if you count the mafia one). Tell us your target ;-;

I said I targeted Hll. Didn't you agree with me that there was a lair among the ones claiming Dets? Yes, there might be three of them indeed but the chances are low.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If you said it, I can't find it^^'
I don't recall agreeing there was surely a liar among them, it just looked likely.
Gonna wait for Greg to say his part in any case, but he'll prolly only be around in the afternoon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, no, I have a shit ton of things to do this afternoon ;-; (take mom to the doctor, castrate my cat, do grosseries, etc) so sorry, gonna place my vote already in case things take too long here: Votekill Demon
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
If you said it, I can't find it^^'
I don't recall agreeing there was surely a liar among them, it just looked likely.
Gonna wait for Greg to say his part in any case, but he'll prolly only be around in the afternoon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, no, I have a shit ton of things to do this afternoon ;-; (take mom to the doctor, castrate my cat, do grosseries, etc) so sorry, gonna place my vote already in case things take too long here: Votekill Demon
Here.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I blocked demonspeed and the murder still happened.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still think the mafia is hll.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
vote kill hll
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Got a quick break here, I'm up to change my vote later depending on how things go, I still think it's likely there are 2 mafia cause the town has strong roles, maybe there's indeed one unskilled bastard like evil mentioned
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top