Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Vote count:

So votekill Demon
I blocked demonspeed and the murder still happened.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still think the mafia is hll.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
vote kill hll

x2 (
Penalty, digitaldude)
x 1 (Holt)

2/7 + 1 Penalty

Time remaining 18h
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
For some reason, DD is making me suspicious. I mean, he claimed prostitue quite early and thus has free reign throughout the night. Not saying he's lying but it's risky to let him remain free. I think we should kill demon this phase, and during the night, zasz should invite DD. On the first night, we didn't have any kills and DD was notably invited that night. Next night, demon claimed to be the one who killed Maz as insane doc. I think it's worth keeping an eye on DD as well.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Goddamn it DigitalDude I am the Mafia based on what?
I really want to know ever since yesterday you have been in my case and I can't seem to figure out why honestly you seem over eager to lynch me Demon seems suspectful but honestly I am starting to think that you are a mafia,
That prostitue thing is what has enabled you to remain free of suspicion but I am starting to doubt it,firstly if you blocked me and someone still died then does that not make me less suspicious since if you really did block me then this should not have happened
So either I am not a mafia and you are wasting your power or I am still not a Mafia but you are one and are trying to avoid suspicion by implicating me.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Reading pages, coming soon.

Ok, done.
@Holt: I invited the ones that I and Erin agreed upon, namely Demon, you, HII and desin.
Desin was confirmed a Townie with his death unfortunately.

Anyway, for now I decided to trust Holt and while Demon still sounds fishy with his story, I'll leave him alone for the time being.
That leaves you, HII.
The way you talk about your role, makes you suspicious at my eyes and let us not forget that you didn't even give clear hints about it (you sounded confused when you did), but always kept remaining in the sidelines while everyone else were revealing theirs or, at least, giving hints.

Votekill HII
 
Last edited:

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
All I said about my role in the past is that it had no abilities attached to it,what could be a clearer hint than this for a regular townie
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
And lol look at howI am being treated after I revealed my role what guarantee did I have that this would not have taken place then as well ?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
However HII you're so called plain Townie role could be a ruse or become an hindrance.
I may be wrong, but there are some role that makes you think you're a Townie, when you're something else altogether.
Either way, I can't trust you.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Great, so DD was free last night again. I doubt the action was redirected since desin being the original target is very possible so I'm guessing that kill was either done by DD or Greg. Kinda leaning towards the former. Really not liking this. Even if DD isn't killed this day phase, I'd strongly suggest that he isn't left free anymore. I'm also not entirely comfortable with Hill being lynched tbh.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I am not mafia at all you fool!! Are you the mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's either hll, you or gnut. I think either hll cause one plain townie in this whole game? and gnut since 3 detectives is ridiculous.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Plus it's easy to lie about these roles. Btw what is your role holt?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I didn't say my role. Pretty much gave it away last day phase though. I think Farf got it and she's the one I need
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
If we don't lynch a Mafia this phase or chances to win will be pretty slim... I think Greg is mafia but if he's not the last one...
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
However HII you're so called plain Townie role could be a ruse or become an hindrance.
I may be wrong, but there are some role that makes you think you're a Townie, when you're something else altogether.
Either way, I can't trust you.
I don't have that role at all I am just a regular townie and as far as things go with my role feeling out of place,that is something you need to take up with the Host.
And why can't I be trusted,lol it is not like I did voted for you or anyone else for that matter,hell I took a penalty just because I was not sure who was the mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Plus it's easy to lie about these roles. Btw what is your role holt?
And come to think of it what proof do we have of you actually being a hoe?
The first time you said you used your power,it didn't seem to have any effect and now you claim to use it on me yet I think it had the opposite of the intended effect since someone was still killed and frankly the mafia still being able to kill someone proves that I am a townie
But it also makes you seem more and more like s mafia,the lack of success with your actions,the driving away of attention from them towards me to avert suspicion,is definitely making you a suspect in my eyes.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I don't have that role at all I am just a regular townie and as far as things go with my role feeling out of place,that is something you need to take up with the Host.
And why can't I be trusted,lol it is not like I did voted for you or anyone else for that matter,hell I took a penalty just because I was not sure who was the mafia.
I wouldn't go that far jeez. XD
What I meant to say with that was that your role could end up becoming a wild card.
Besides, it's strange that a regular Townie is still alive at this point.
Like a said somewhere in here, this game is not forgiving and a simple mistake could result in defeat.
Having said this, I don't know whetever or not gnut is a genuine detective, but it's also true that three detectives are more belivable than two barkeepers. LOL
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Great, so DD was free last night again. I doubt the action was redirected since desin being the original target is very possible so I'm guessing that kill was either done by DD or Greg. Kinda leaning towards the former. Really not liking this. Even if DD isn't killed this day phase, I'd strongly suggest that he isn't left free anymore. I'm also not entirely comfortable with Hill being lynched tbh.
Dahell is this o.o We rly have nothing on DD, quite the opposite: he was the first one to claim a role, at the start of Day2, due to suspecting Demon was a killer cause he tried to block him. By then, DD didn't know about Zasz. And that's totally a play DD would do. I don't think he'd be that hasty to claim a classic and 'unique' role so early as a gamble. Plus, the two times DD claimed to have blocked Demon, he failed to kill. The single time he didn't, Demon's target died. Of course anyone could still be mafia and nobody is actually clear here but I don't see any particular reason to suspect him. Actually, if I'm not mistaken, he also helped getting Evil killed and haven't started a witch hunt on someone we know to be a townie for sure, he has been on Demon and Hll for a while now, wich most people suspect. I always expect very objective analysis from you, mr. Holtie u.u
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Zasz, you got nothing from your bar night again? ;-; That stupid role is killing me
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Zasz, you got nothing from your bar night again? ;-; That stupid role is killing me
Nope, not even a confession of a drunkard. :fail
I don't even know if my action had an effect on the ones that I invited....
Holt is obvious, but the others...
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
I wouldn't go that far jeez. XD
What I meant to say with that was that your role could end up becoming a wild card.
Besides, it's strange that a regular Townie is still alive at this point.
Like a said somewhere in here, this game is not forgiving and a simple mistake could result in defeat.
Having said this, I don't know whetever or not gnut is a genuine detective, but it's also true that three detectives are more belivable than two barkeepers. LOL
So three det is believable but a plain townie bit being killed is not?I have not been killed becoz I have not done anything worth being lynched,other than me declaring my role after everyone else I don't think I warrant much suspicion,even this mch seems excessive
Anyways there is still time do I hope people focus on better targets than me.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Dahell is this o.o We rly have nothing on DD, quite the opposite: he was the first one to claim a role, at the start of Day2, due to suspecting Demon was a killer cause he tried to block him. By then, DD didn't know about Zasz. And that's totally a play DD would do. I don't think he'd be that hasty to claim a classic and 'unique' role so early as a gamble. Plus, the two times DD claimed to have blocked Demon, he failed to kill. The single time he didn't, Demon's target died. Of course anyone could still be mafia and nobody is actually clear here but I don't see any particular reason to suspect him. Actually, if I'm not mistaken, he also helped getting Evil killed and haven't started a witch hunt on someone we know to be a townie for sure, he has been on Demon and Hll for a while now, wich most people suspect. I always expect very objective analysis from you, mr. Holtie u.u
I know all that, just that I'm a bit uneasy. But think of things like this, DD claimed his role on day 2 right? And rather early, but the previous night had no kill. If he took advantage of that to make a claim as prostitute, it'd really solidly his claim. Now demon was invited by zasc on night 1 right? That could be the reason for there not being a kill. Also, if DD assumed demon was a Mafia and that was why there was no kill, how come he switched his night 2 action to Hill? That left demon free and we had a night kill. Demon himself claimed he killed Maz, but as an insane doc. By this time, DD obviously has slipped under the radar. No one suspects or cares to second guess him. Now I dunno if he claimed to block Demon on N3 but by then, DD is sure of performing any kill without interference. Asides the first day, zasz never brought him to the bar. Of course, I might just be paranoid and perhaps it's all coincidence, but I'm really not comfortable with DD being so free.
He didn't witch hunt evil actually. I mostly did that, others pitched in (not much though) and DD's comment was something like 'so we kill evil'. It was a mild statement compared to how he gets when he's accusing others of Mafia. Again, he did this for demon the first day, but not for long and funny enough, it was evil telling him to cool off. Another thing, right before Evil revealed things, DD mentioned that it could (or would) turn the game upside down. Might have been an innocent remark, but something there irks me. As though he knew beforehand. And now we have DD being adamant about hill, but why exactly? Sure he's suspicious but not as much as say Greg or demon, both of whom got the tides turned and killed Erin. DD also apparently blocked Hill on Night 2, and there was still a kill unlike when he blocked demon without kills. So isn't the more logical choice demon? If nothing but because there's been death when demon wasn't blocked? Unfortunately we've probably lost our detectives or useful ones at least. But I just have a funny feeling about DD. Well, more than I do about hill anyway
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So three det is believable but a plain townie bit being killed is not?I have not been killed becoz I have not done anything worth being lynched,other than me declaring my role after everyone else I don't think I warrant much suspicion,even this mch seems excessive
Anyways there is still time do I hope people focus on better targets than me.
It's not just that:
- You lied about your role first;
- You claim to have a plain role that no one else has in a small game;
- You claim to have a safe role that many others claimed to have in the past, when they were mafia;
- You claim you were afraid of something you didn't experience before (people heavily suspecting plain townies), which indicates that's a setup decided with/elaborated by someone else;
- You vote on Holt could be seen as an effort to keep Evil alive;
- The night you were blocked, only Demon's target died (which means that the mafia didn't kill - unless he's lying or naive with the same target as the mafia or 'strongmaned').
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
This will be the last time I post to defend myself. I am a Doctor, the ones I trust of far are Lala, DD and Zasz, it leaves three other players. And I am sure Greg is Mafia, if he isn't the last one, the next phase would be very troublesome. I won't speak again if you want to kill me but I have a killing role, if I survive this phase, am not blocked nor invited. I might be able to kill a Mafia during the night phase.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top