Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can you confirm for me please if Kempa Trick or Ken Patrick is a handball oneshot? Thanks.
Yeah, it's handball. The MC's name is Kenpa, so the title's probably Kenpa Trick.
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thank you. As a sports manga aficionado I might have to add this to my order next week.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Glad to see AssClass anime adapted this scene from the manga faithfully for obvious reasons

 

Stark700

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
814
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Something I've been wondering with Samon getting the cover this week, how many other series have gotten a cover this early? I remember Black Clover got one, but I can't think of anything else off the top of my head that got a second cover so soon recently.
A guy pointed it out in ESJ
Hinomaru Zumo - chapter 22 (2014 issue 48)
Boku no Hero Academia - chapter 23 (2015 issue 3)
Black Clover - chapter 24 (2015 issue 36)
Sesuji Dance-bu X
Mononofu X
Samon-kun wa Summoner - chapter 24 (2016 issue 15)
 

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
PSI Kusuo Saiki got it`s first cover on chapter 22.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Gintama gets first smartphone game.


According to Animeland's twitter, Togashi's issue of Jump Ryu will be released November 2nd. I dunno where I heard it ,but apparently he's also on a panel of judges for jump manga too. Maybe HXH's return will happen soon?

The lineup
 
Last edited:

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What chapter did the anime end, every anime viewer can read the manga now cant we?
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ok I bet 5 chapters before next hiatus. Who gives more?
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm in the gym working out right now, I was running out of steam then I read this & it gave second wind
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
What chapter did the anime end, every anime viewer can read the manga now cant we?
Chapter 339.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
/Looks down at hands. D--Did I do this? I mean I just happened to be reading the twitter when I noticed the Animeland thing, and now it's actually back. Maybe my bad touch has evolved into something that can help mankind rather than destroy dreams.
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
with the new Boruto sometime in Spring and this return, RIP to all the new series ?
 

Nayrael

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
305
Reaction score
159
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Ok I bet 5 chapters before next hiatus. Who gives more?
After what happened with Berserk recently, I'm so disillusioned that I'm giving it 3-4 chapters.
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
5,856
Age
33
Country
United States
with the new Boruto sometime in Spring and this return, RIP to all the new series ?
Has it even been confirmed that Boruto will run in WSJ?
I know it will run in ESJ, but I'd imagine since it's a monthly it would probably go to SQ.
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Has it even been confirmed that Boruto will run in WSJ?
I know it will run in ESJ, but I'd imagine since it's a monthly it would probably go to SQ.
It specifically says it'll be in WSJ, yes.
 

ElJin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
Messages
334
Reaction score
241
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Can anyone post here the author's comments of this week?
 

saef1234

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 4, 2015
Messages
33
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
so is the boruto manga weekly or monthly? im a little confused now
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top