My Hero Academia : 8 volumes : 4 200 000.
Lol no. The manga will sell more than 1mil per volume.Ill predict the anime will cause a modest increase in heroaca volumes so I anticipate it to reach 7mln by EoY end of year.
I think my prediction is realistic, in incorporates new volumes growing to about 600K and old ones increasing by at least 100K or so respectively. Expecting it to double this year is a bit too generous for me when it isnt as good as Haikyuu.Lol no. The manga will sell more than 1mil per volume.
Lol no. The manga will sell more than 1mil per volume.
800k this year, at least 1 million next year, nichigo is too strong....I think my prediction is realistic, in incorporates new volumes growing to about 600K and old ones increasing by at least 100K or so respectively. Expecting it to double this year is a bit too generous for me when it isnt as good as Haikyuu.
Sorry man but you don't get it. The manga is selling way better than Haikyuu now. The anime will make it the biggest manga of 2016.I think my prediction is realistic, in incorporates new volumes growing to about 600K and old ones increasing by at least 100K or so respectively. Expecting it to double this year is a bit too generous for me when it isnt as good as Haikyuu.
I don't know if you're talking of current Haikyuu vs current My Hero Academia or if you're talking of vol.8 My Hero Academia vs vol.8 Haikyuu.Sorry man but you don't get it. The manga is selling way better than Haikyuu now. The anime will make it the biggest manga of 2016.
Golden Kamui
is getting a big increase tho, I guess that's the effect of word of mouth & Taisho awards
could you give me the link?So no one is talking about how amazing BnHA first episode? Based BONES delivers again, I've been listening to the OP on a loop for the past 24 hours
I'll take 13 episode of this over 60 or 70 episodes done by pierrot or toei any day
there's small jump in its old volumes sales from what i can see shoseki,Golden Kamui
is getting a big increase tho, I guess that's the effect of word of mouth & Taisho awards
http://shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/could you give me the link?
Magico & UBS magakas!!! well better mark 5/2 date on my calendar![]()
Jump Next #02-2016 will include oneshots done by the authors of Magico, Ultra Battle Satellite and Takujou no Ageha.
Nice, I usually like Iwamoto's stuff. Think I even still have the NEXT issue with Section 459 lying around somewhere.![]()
Jump Next #02-2016 will include oneshots done by the authors of Magico, Ultra Battle Satellite and Takujou no Ageha.
Have you read it yet ?How in the world is Ghost Tits successful?
It was actually a pretty unexciting and bad first episode. No excitement, bad op song (good ed song at least), however it did have Kaminari, a silly Todoroki moment that was meme'd for a bit, and lots of Kirishima upper body so it wasnt a total waste, but episode content wise, another bad bones production.I was hoping itd be as good as BLast of Tempest for Bones and at least Owari no Serafu adaptation visual quality.So no one is talking about how amazing BnHA first episode? Based BONES delivers again, I've been listening to the OP on a loop for the past 24 hours
I'll take 13 episode of this over 60 or 70 episodes done by pierrot or toei any day
there's small jump in its old volumes sales from what i can see shoseki,Golden Kamui
is getting a big increase tho, I guess that's the effect of word of mouth & Taisho awards