I don't know if I should post this here, but here goes: There is something bugging me in the fight between Kurapika and Uvogin, and I would like to know if you guys agree with me that there is something missing. The thing is :
How was kurapika's aura able to match Uvo's, especially in terms of Reinforcement ?
I know what your instinctive response would be at this point: Kurapika was using Emperor's time therefore his mastery of reinforcement abilities became 100%, just like uvo. But this is only mastery, how about the amount of aura in itself ?
We all know that the more aura one can summon at onces, the stronger he gets. According to Biscuit and Knuckles, one has to train in order to increase the amount of aura he can release, therefore it makes sense that Uvo has an incredible amounts of aura (even at 20%) since he is a veteran in nen abilities. But what about Kurapika ? At the point of his battle with Uvo, he is still a rookie in terms of developping and manipulating his aura (about the same level as Gon and Killua), so even assuming he mastered reinforcement abilities at 100%, how did he generate an aura that ties with Uvo's, in terms of strength and quantity ?
In other words :Let's say the average fighter's aura is at 1500. Suppose Uvo's aura was at 3000, and with 100% reinforcement mastery. Then in order for Kurapika to match him, he should also be at 3000, plus have 100% reinforcement mastery. The thing I find odd is how did Kurapika develop an aura of 3000 when he just learned nen ?