- Joined
- Mar 20, 2015
- Messages
- 4,755
- Reaction score
- 8,897
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
so basically you didn't like because it was faithful to the manga & they didn't turn it into a yaoi bait series



Exactly. Even so, to make a 12-13 episode series with bones animation... Why not make a blast with production IG or Madhouse? Like what they did with one punch man?so basically you didn't like because it was faithful to the manga & they didn't turn it into a yaoi bait series
![]()
You need to think do want Stupid fillers or a well adapted anime that doesn't catch up to manga and ends in a original ending?Exactly. Even so, to make a 12-13 episode series with bones animation... Why not make a blast with production IG or Madhouse? Like what they did with one punch man?
To me it was a stupid idea to go for Bones...
About the anime... I'm not mindblown so far.

The only visual quality of Owari was the OP and the Studio Pablo work, the anime itself was a mess....I was hoping itd be as good as BLast of Tempest for Bones and at least Owari no Serafu adaptation visual quality.
Captain Earth is really not one of those shows to base anything on ^_^;You need to think do want Stupid fillers or a well adapted anime that doesn't catch up to manga and ends in a original ending?
13 episodes is good for bones, They can barely handle 26 look at Captain Earth and look how bad that was.
Madhouse and Production I.G. are busy with other projects, Bones was the only one available and I won't judge the anime by the first episode lets watch and see.![]()
How in the world is Ghost Tits successful?
Again.what is wrong with you?
1. this series has a name... show a little bit respect and use it
A lot of people don't buy a series as soon as it starts being released in manga. They wait for the series to get popular and to get recognition(if the series just dies before that, they didn't expend any money and effort), basically they wait for the anime to get out. Than they watch the first episodes, and if they like it, they then start buying, and this time they have a good number of volumes already released.Can someone explain to me the power of anime boost ( My Hero Academia) in this case ? And all recent Jump anime too if that's okay ( Haikyuu, Shokugeki, Assassination Classroom, World Trigger)
Happy for the series but:
If i'm an anime only Japanese fan and it's my first time seeing the anime, I would have wait for more episodes , rather than rushing to the store and purchase the manga . I haven't seen the My Hero Academia anime but I did on the series I've mentioned.
It got a small boost with the anime, the bigger boost came from the live action movie, it's getting a second big boost now thanks to the live action sequelDidnt Assassination Classroom even have one?
It seems Bnha didn't get a boost yet. We will see, OPM took 4 or 5 weeks to get a boost.Seeing Shoseki 5 volume of WT still ranking(1,2,12,13,14), I assume that the last and small bost because the anime final but that a surprise.
Here the first day sales of SHieshia series(Not prove anything about the final sales):
1-OP
2-Assclass
3-Boku no hero academia
4-Nisekoi
5-Yu gi oh Arc-V
6-Kinikuman
8-PSI
9-Twintail exorcist
10-Dragon ball Super
11-Dance bu
12-Zumou
13-Samon-kun
14- Karada sagashi
24-Seven Garden
25-Wonder Rabit Girl
26-BnH smash(that spin of)
42- U&i
48-Emperor to isho
72-DJ
199-Contrast 88
201-Buddy Strike
390- Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume
No, it's already getting a boost. He included only the Shonen Jump volumes that were released this week in that list.It seems Bnha didn't get a boost yet. We will see, OPM took 4 or 5 weeks to get a boost.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Those chapters were really good i don't think it had something to do with the anime the manga is much betterSeeing Shoseki 5 volume of WT still ranking(1,2,12,13,14), I assume that the last and small bost because the anime final but that a surprise.

I wonder if someone is really regretting greenlighting that Shakunetsu anime right about now.Seeing Shoseki 5 volume of WT still ranking(1,2,12,13,14), I assume that the last and small bost because the anime final but that a surprise.
Here the first day sales of SHieshia series(Not prove anything about the final sales):
1-OP
2-Assclass
3-Boku no hero academia
4-Nisekoi
5-Yu gi oh Arc-V
6-Kinikuman
8-PSI
9-Twintail exorcist
10-Dragon ball Super
11-Dance bu
12-Zumou
13-Samon-kun
14- Karada sagashi
24-Seven Garden
25-Wonder Rabit Girl
26-BnH smash(that spin of)
42- U&i
48-Emperor to isho
72-DJ
199-Contrast 88
201-Buddy Strike
390- Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume
Nice to see someone using the image I made as a sigShouldn't the title have 2016![]()
It's a forum glitch after the migration of database.Nice to see someone using the image I made as a sig