- Joined
- Aug 22, 2015
- Messages
- 669
- Reaction score
- 365
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm not gonna speculate if they are pure demons or what note yet however. Wonder if they all Share full counter. Personally I think they're from the royal demon clan which each member l has the ability full counter+ counter vanish
While Zeldris who I expect to have 40-45 in his first demon form(ie mark showing to have a different ability of revenge counter, called absorb counter. Which works basically the opposite he can a torn the attack and heal his magic and wounds
Meliodas I expect to have 45-48 power level in his first demon form and has rev eg counter as his special counter.
Esterossa I expect t have 60-75k power and have the special counter aboslute counter, which blocks all magic attacks in a huge radius even including mega attacks such as meliodas' wrath
While Zeldris who I expect to have 40-45 in his first demon form(ie mark showing to have a different ability of revenge counter, called absorb counter. Which works basically the opposite he can a torn the attack and heal his magic and wounds
Meliodas I expect to have 45-48 power level in his first demon form and has rev eg counter as his special counter.
Esterossa I expect t have 60-75k power and have the special counter aboslute counter, which blocks all magic attacks in a huge radius even including mega attacks such as meliodas' wrath